189/190 EOI skilled employment claim

Hi all, 

I'm filling out my EOI for 189/190. In the skilled employment section it asks for my employment history in the last 10 years - do I need to declare each and every position here or only the ones I am claiming points for? 

I have 7 years experience in my skilled occupation outside of Australia (including just over 5 years in one position) - can I just put down the single position of just over 5 years as that gets me the same points as putting down multiple positions totalling 7 years (trying to avoid having to get hold of and provide sufficient evidence of each position if possible!) 

Thanks

7 hours ago, DXW059 said:

Hi all, 

I'm filling out my EOI for 189/190. In the skilled employment section it asks for my employment history in the last 10 years - do I need to declare each and every position here or only the ones I am claiming points for? 

I have 7 years experience in my skilled occupation outside of Australia (including just over 5 years in one position) - can I just put down the single position of just over 5 years as that gets me the same points as putting down multiple positions totalling 7 years (trying to avoid having to get hold of and provide sufficient evidence of each position if possible!) 

Thanks

Best way with immigration forms is to read the question and just answer what they ask for. 

So if it asks for "history of employment for which you are claiming points" then you write only that.

If it asks for "employment history for the last 10 years" then thats what they want.  🙂 

• Like 1