My 3 yr old kid's health assessment says "Examinations ready for assessment – no action required"

PR application - 186 employer-sponsored subclass. 

During the exam, the Doctor specifically called out that his speech was not clear. I conveyed that he is from a bilingual household and didn't have much exposure to the English language until a year ago. He spoke words and 1-2 sentences. 

Now, on ImmiAccount his status says 
Examinations ready for assessment – no action required

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Anybody who was asked for further assessments related to child's speech after receiving this status?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friend , i have got s56 for 501 previously noted speech delay- so full examination including chart of early child development milestone  report required. Please can you tell me where is panel clinic in australia as we are in onshore visa. 
thanks