waive first entry for Visa 476

23f790

Is this still something that the department is entertaining?  Appreciate they waived first entry dates during the pandemic, but travel routes have been fully reopened for quite some time now.

On looking at the document the department issued, it would appear 476 wasn't one of the visa classes eligible for first entry date waivers, either?
image.thumb.png.ff08eb8971a686ae675b371be799c5f3.png

There's an email address on there that you might want to try contacting the department on.  That said, I can't see any suggestion that they'd delay or waive a first entry date from the current department website for the 476 https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-recognition-graduate-476#When

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 23f790 said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to request the immigration to waive the first entry requirement for my visa (476). What is the right email to contact the immigration for this matter?

Thanks

I found this email address which may be relevant:

sa.temporary.graduate@homeaffairs.gov.au

The issue with waiving the first entry requirement is that it won't extend the end date of the visa.  If you're going to be late arriving, you may not have time to complete your course?