update

onecrankypom

Just to let you know my frst week doing this tempoary assignment is a complete nitemare no one talks in the office so it like going to a morge everyday hoping the situtaion improves as it really begainig to put a strain on me well 2 months in OZ now up hoping thing get better. All take care and stay in touch as i be back on when i can

Guest Jaynie

Liven them all up Chris, start humming a fave song and see who joins in! we have many a song and dance in work and we have the public coming in too!

I had Neil Diamond singing his little heart out on Friday and three of us were his backing singers:biglaugh:

Just to let you know my frst week doing this tempoary assignment is a complete nitemare no one talks in the office so it like going to a morge everyday hoping the situtaion improves as it really begainig to put a strain on me well 2 months in OZ now up hoping thing get better. All take care and stay in touch as i be back on when i can

Hi Chris

Know where you are comin from had a job noone talked had to have my snap ( sorry yorky talk lunch) on my own but always remember what my mate told me b4 we came "dont let the b******* grind you down" its printed on my fridge. Thijngs will get better try this one say mate are you happy wait for response if yes say let your face know it ' keep smiling

Malx

aka Billy 6m

Cranky you must live in Earls version of Perth ,lol, nothing ever quite works out for you,lol, keep trying and keep smiling ,if they wont talk to you ,you talk to them ,mither like mad and sooner or later they will give in !

Cal x

I was hopping not but guess that life looks like i be commuting to sydney woohooo have to speak to immgration through great more red tape bull **** woohoo

Hi Chris

Know where you are comin from had a job noone talked had to have my snap ( sorry yorky talk lunch) on my own but always remember what my mate told me b4 we came "dont let the b******* grind you down" its printed on my fridge. Thijngs will get better try this one say mate are you happy wait for response if yes say let your face know it ' keep smiling

Malx

aka Billy 6m

I not let them grind me down but i wish i didnt agree to go on a diet as my OH wants to lose weight for the wedding in January so she become all slim and attractive :unsure: keep on telling her she lovely as she is if i wanted a supermodel i wouldnt be here but tyopically women making me eat healthly food and i only found that chermside as a pommie sweet shop it so suxs so i cant have my iron bru :cry:

Guest tomandmillie

Hey one cranky pom - I'm in just the same situation right now, no-one talks, no-one barely says g'day in the morning. They seem like nice enough people but are maybe overwhelmed by their workload. I do try and make conversation, and they respond before burying their heads at their desks. Oh well this is a temp job until end of October so I suppose I'll live.........

Archived