newcastle western subburbs

markandtraceyessex

Hiya Me and my husband are heading out to newcastle early next year. Hubby is a perm resident and I am hoping to go on a spouse visa. He lived In Newcastle from 96 - 2005. He says edgeworth is the nicest of what you mentioned. He was born in grays lol and raised on canvey and in south ockendon till they moved to Aus. We even married last year in grays.

Hiya Me and my husband are heading out to newcastle early next year. Hubby is a perm resident and I am hoping to go on a spouse visa. He lived In Newcastle from 96 - 2005. He says edgeworth is the nicest of what you mentioned. He was born in grays lol and raised on canvey and in south ockendon till they moved to Aus. We even married last year in grays.

thanks for posting,

blooming 'eck what a small eh :)

where are you guys living now?

are u going to the essex meet on 24th aug?

where in newcastle are you looking to live?

sorry for being soooo nosey, lol

keep in touch please

mark & tracey

Hiya Currently living in Fulham. Doubt we will get to the Essex meet as hubby working as much overtime as poss ready for Aus. We are looking at suburbs like Adamstown Kotara and hamilton where the family are and not to far out as we dont drive lol. Hubby will be working in Carington for his Uncle to start with. Nice to meet others heading our way. Got his passport back with his resident return visa in today so just need to get a cert copy of that and a cert copy of my exes and then my spouse visa can go in \WHOOP

Meant to ask have you looked into schools for your kids? I know we wont be have to pay fees but am looking to try and get info on how much uniforms books ect is gonna cost for primary age kids.

Meant to ask have you looked into schools for your kids? I know we wont be have to pay fees but am looking to try and get info on how much uniforms books ect is gonna cost for primary age kids.

to be honest we have only just started to look into schools, we have emailed 1 high school but no reply yet.

we were sent a list (by a p.i.o. member) of all the newcastle schools i will gladly forward it to you.

Guest Jaynie
Thanks Jaynie Will have a look see

You are most welcome, anything for a 'Fellow Red' supporter, are you from Liverpool originally? I am......

But Girls if I can help you with anything please ask, no kids at school now, but live in Gosford which is about 40mins away from where you are both heading. Good luck in your trials and tribulations of getting over here.

:wubclub:

Nah husband is an Essex boy emigrated to Newcastle aus at 15 and I am a yorkshire girl he converted to his passion lol. He is currently buying everything red he can for the boys room to bring over. Cant wait to get out there.... Not so excited about living with mil whilst hunting a rental lol.

Guest Jaynie
Nah husband is an Essex boy emigrated to Newcastle aus at 15 and I am a yorkshire girl he converted to his passion lol. He is currently buying everything red he can for the boys room to bring over. Cant wait to get out there.... Not so excited about living with mil whilst hunting a rental lol.

God if she's anything like mine I feel sorry for you, they live in Nelson Bay, so a good hour or so away from us, but they still manage to turn up uninvited!!!

Girls we have two polls going about washing machines and Hoovers, so you should join in the Fun.:biglaugh:

Liverpool are well supported over here, Probably cos of Harry Kewell, hope Hubbie doesn't switch alliances!

Guest yvonne-d

Hi all,

We live in Newcastle and my hubby works in Carington.

Been here about three months , we live in suburb called Ashtonfield quite a nice place

good schools, one child in primary, new school very good called Ashtonfield primary,

other two girls in Grossmann high school, again they have been fantastic with the girls and

more than helpfull getting it all sorted.

Have uniforms made as works out cheeper, skirts about $45 tunics $40 fit better as well.

All suburbs have diffrent things going for them, but remember scools have catchments

like England so be carefull where you rent.

hope this helps

Yvonne.

Hi there,

It's lovely to know there are quite a few of us heading to Newcastle. My lot are also total Liverpool nuts and very concerned that they will have to miss watching matches and Match of the Day! They feel slightly better that the Newcastle Jets(?) won the league last year and that their manager is an ex Liverpool player - apparently! OH has already checked out how much season tickets are!

Sandra

Archived