S56 Additional Information

The Gees

Please advise:
I have had CO contact asking for additional information. The CO wants a birth certificate (to prove relationship to sponsor for 491) which I have already provided. 
I am thinking that I will upload it to the application again, more clearly labelled. I will also type out a transcript as it is in small, old fashioned handwriting. Is anyone able to offer any thoughts on why else it is being requested again? 

Many thanks

14 hours ago, wrussell said:

Thank you for the opportunity to provide further information...

then upload it again and also attach it to your reply email.

@wrussell  Thank you. I will do this. Sorry if this is a stupid question but 'm not sure how to reply via email as the email came from an address I can't reply to! Is there another way to email the CO? I only have their first name and 'position number'.

@paulhand  Thank you for your help 🙂

Yes, I have provided the full long form birth certificate. It is for my father. I did the same for my aunt's birth certificate (his sibling) and that has not been questioned or requested again, however I did label the document with her full name  when I uploaded it originally whereas I only used my father's initials for his document. That is the only difference I can see, so I think the CO must have just not been able to find it easily amongst the huge number of documents. Do you think I should provide a transcript as well? My aunt's is written in the same handwriting and seems to have been accepted though. 

I am a bit nervous - it has been a long journey so far and I don't want to 'fail' at the 11th hour! I'm looking for silver linings and hoping it is a good sign that the application is actually now being processed!

Thanks again