887 processing times - currently just over the 90%

JD3006

has anybody here been processed from the September 2020 batch yet? 

I'm currently just over the 90% processed time and easing into the "Outside standard processing timeframe"

just curious as it feels like a bit of a joke at this point 😄 waiting over two years.. it feels like they've been "We are currently assessing applications submitted before September 2020 for a long long time... 

Capture.PNG

I have been waiting since June 2021. Frustrating! It's the only skilled visa (I think) that is taking this amount of time.

Apparently they are going to clear the backlog by the end of the year. I can't see that happening.... 

Edited by JetBlast

12 minutes ago, JetBlast said:

I have been waiting since June 2021. Frustrating! It's the only skilled visa (I think) that is taking this amount of time.

Apparently they are going to clear the backlog by the end of the year. I can't see that happening.... 

its pathetic really. And I know that they will want an updated police check as mine will be 2 years out of date.. but if I did another now and its 1,2 or 3 months old by the time they finally get around to it, they will still ask for a new anyway one so might as well wait for the request. 

6 minutes ago, JD3006 said:

its pathetic really. And I know that they will want an updated police check as mine will be 2 years out of date.. but if I did another now and its 1,2 or 3 months old by the time they finally get around to it, they will still ask for a new anyway one so might as well wait for the request. 

Im going to keep uploading new ones. The extra cost is outweighed by the increase in property value as when I am PR we can finally purchase a house.