dec 175 app - no news - aaaaarrrghhhhh

Guest sjs

Guest hels269

thanks for that tracey. I will try and track down my TRN number although my agent doesnt seem very proactive, surely he should be doing all this ?

I know the aspc blank email thing should be taken with a pinch of salt but it has at least moved to be 7th december so perhaps mine should be granted any day now.

Helen

Guest hels269

well the aspc email has finally moved past my date of submission so hopefully i cannot be long now. I know not to take the email from them too seriously but there is at least a line at the bottom that says, if you have not heard and you submitted two weeks before that date then contact us !! at least that means i can start hassling.

im sure as soon as i get it i will forget the wait, then the rush will be on to sell this blinking house !!

well the aspc email has finally moved past my date of submission so hopefully i cannot be long now. I know not to take the email from them too seriously but there is at least a line at the bottom that says, if you have not heard and you submitted two weeks before that date then contact us !! at least that means i can start hassling.

im sure as soon as i get it i will forget the wait, then the rush will be on to sell this blinking house !!

Hi we also are December (20th) online 175 applicants and the wait is driving us crazy, we sold our house in May and have been living with my parents since, everything is packed up or sold off and we're desperatley ready to go, before Christmas if possible!!!We got a case officer 09 Sept and have now done medicals and the new police checks, the ones we'd already done were the old type (no photo) and they are due to expire in April 09 so our agent just said to do them again applying for the new style. Fingers crossed we hear soemthing soon

Guest hels269

at least you guys have a case officer. I have heard people on here that have a case officer and dont actually get told. I am hoping I am one of those people.

My agent is being pretty rubbish. Keeps saying "oh well we keep chasing them and they have said they will get back to us" aagghhhh. the other day he said he has mailed them and they will get back within 5 working days. Well its been 5 working days now and agent still hasnt told me their response. I feel like im pestering him but I have paid 2000 for this. Surely Im allowed to pester.

You are lucky you have sold your house. You will deffo be there before christmas I should think. i think im in for a long wait. With the house market the way it is, it could be a very long time before some gets a mortgage to buy mine :arghh:

Good luck with everything

helen

Guest hels269

well i got told I have a case officer now (finally) so hopefully it wont be too long. She has written and asked for 2 extra things which wont take long to get.

Mind you she has also asked me to go for medicals which is really annoying cos i send these off in July !!! I hope they havent gone astray !

Helen

Archived