White Card

Paul wade

Hi 

I am looking for help regarding applying for white card online from the Uk.  I will be flying to Australia on 22nd March and require a white asap for the job i have lined up. they are wanting the white card from me before i leave to start on boarding me with the company.   I done my white card before back in 2010 and still have the certificate for it but not the actual card .  i read earlier that white cards never expire but Im not sure how true this is ? does anyone know if this would be valid or would i need to apply for a new white card ?

the sites online I have seen for applying for a white card are all saying different things with some saying can take up to 6-8 hours and some saying part of the course is a verbal video call.  the last time i done it back in 2010 it literally took half an hour in an internet cafe and that was that haha.

if anyone has any info or links to where i can get this sorted asap would be greatly appreciated .

thanks 

3 hours ago, Paul wade said:

Hi 

I am looking for help regarding applying for white card online from the Uk.  I will be flying to Australia on 22nd March and require a white asap for the job i have lined up. they are wanting the white card from me before i leave to start on boarding me with the company.   I done my white card before back in 2010 and still have the certificate for it but not the actual card .  i read earlier that white cards never expire but Im not sure how true this is ? does anyone know if this would be valid or would i need to apply for a new white card ?

the sites online I have seen for applying for a white card are all saying different things with some saying can take up to 6-8 hours and some saying part of the course is a verbal video call.  the last time i done it back in 2010 it literally took half an hour in an internet cafe and that was that haha.

if anyone has any info or links to where i can get this sorted asap would be greatly appreciated .

thanks 

Hi

You should be able to apply for a lost card if you have the certificate with your number on it as my daughters boyfriend has just done it. Im not sure they would send to a UK postal address though.See if this links helps - https://www.whitecardaustralia.com.au/lost-white-card-heres-what-to-do/

Cal x

The company I done it with previously was a company called Nardil training. I have sent them an email also explaining the situation and hopefully will hear back from them soon as possible. 

I have my friends address in Sydney which I will use as the last address was in Perth. The company I am starting with need all my cards and documents etc sent to them before I fly over  . 

I will try the link and hopefully I can recover the card. Thanks very much for your help

Edited by Paul wade