Working Holiday Visa 2022

Neet

Hello

Can anyone confirm if Australia are currently allowing those with a valid WHV into the country?

Is the department granting new WHV's if they apply in 2022 if so what is the grant time?

30 years of age

UK resident

Not been to Australia before.

Many Thanks

This is great thank you!

The information is for a friend in the UK and she will be very pleased to hear the good news.

I currently live in Australia and know too well how hard the process can be but even harder during the pandemic!

14 hours ago, Neet said:

This is great thank you!

The information is for a friend in the UK and she will be very pleased to hear the good news.

I currently live in Australia and know too well how hard the process can be but even harder during the pandemic!

Getting a WHV is very easy in normal times, so not sure what you mean. If your friend’s hoping that a WHV will lead to a permanent visa then I hope he/she already has skills on the Skilled visa list, as otherwise their chances are extremely low 

It's the WHV that is of interest to them at the moment. Their occupations are on the skilled visa however as they have not visited Australia before the WHV would suit them well before they commit to time and money through the skilled visa process.