AC, HVAC, Refrigeration Service Technicians WANTED!

AC-TEC

Hi all 

I'm the Business Admin Manager for an Air Conditioning company on the Northern End of the Gold Coast in Queensland, and an expat that moved over here 13 years ago! Apart from the rain today we wouldn't change a thing 😉

The company I work for are currently recruiting  for AC / HVAC / Refrigeration / Install Technicians, not sure what's happened to all the workers in Australia, but there is a huge shortage of trades right now, hence me writing this.

So if you have your visa ready or are just thinking about choosing the sun over the snow and you are a qualified technician, then DM me or click the link if it works for more information. 

Air Conditioning, HVAC, Refrigeration Service Technicians / Installers Job in Gold Coast - SEEK

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am little late to the post but I was just wondering if you have filled the positions you advertised?

We have been granted our 190 visa and my other half is a gas and plumbing engineer but would be keen to work in AC/HVAC industry, if this is something you’d consider can we please chat further. 

• Like 1

HI @Jen3103  Please forward his CV onto Claire at claire@ac-tecservices.com.au with a cover letter detailing your visa and you estimated date of arrival into Australia and we will get back to you. 

Although the job on seek has expired we are always looking for staff. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...