Sunshine Coast Hinterland

Guest NewShmoo

Guest NewShmoo

Hello!

Found this site while doing some research and thought I would ask for your help! We will be moving from Perth to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland next year and I would love to hear from anyone who lives in Maleny, Montville or Mapleton? I'm particularly interested in the schools in these areas and others experience of them - good or bad!

Thanks! :smile:

Hiya ,welcome to poms in oz ,i dont live in these places but will try to point you in the right direction,have a look at

www.australianexplorer.com and www.mysunshinecoast.com.au both theses sites give you a good idea of each area.Maleny and Montville both have state schools,each with good websites for you to look at.

Rentals seem to vary from around $300 to $450 depending on the property ,take a look at www.montvillerealestate.com.au these guys cover all the Blackall Range area.

Hope this helps a bit and good luck with everything

Cal x

Guest NewShmoo

Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it. I am very familar with the areas and the schools, however I just thought I might be able to find someone who lives in the area to get their thoughts first hand.

Hopefully someone will pop up!

Hello!

Found this site while doing some research and thought I would ask for your help! We will be moving from Perth to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland next year and I would love to hear from anyone who lives in Maleny, Montville or Mapleton? I'm particularly interested in the schools in these areas and others experience of them - good or bad!

hi newshmoo

im sorry this is totally unrelated to your question but i was wondering why you were moving from perth to QLD! The reason i ask is we are in Adelaide and want to move on, we have been to perth in April and loved it and thought that was the place for us but just returned from QLD and ...well you quessed it we like it there too!!! I know we are all looking for different things but just wondered what you thought of perth in comparion to QLD. Isolation of perth is abit of a pain! Hope you dont mind me asking thanks julie

Guest NewShmoo

Hi

Don't mind you asking! I've sent you a Personal Message.

hi newshmoo

im sorry this is totally unrelated to your question but i was wondering why you were moving from perth to QLD! The reason i ask is we are in Adelaide and want to move on, we have been to perth in April and loved it and thought that was the place for us but just returned from QLD and ...well you quessed it we like it there too!!! I know we are all looking for different things but just wondered what you thought of perth in comparion to QLD. Isolation of perth is abit of a pain! Hope you dont mind me asking thanks julie

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!

These places are lovely- but bear in mind they got a lot colder and wetter than the rest of the sunshine coast-a lot more :-)

Archived