Do you receive an email when you are able to apply for the 801 visa?

Questionsearch

From what I understood I should be receiving an email saying I am now able to apply for the 801 visa once the 2 years after the initial 820 application have passed.

Those 2 years passed yesterday, wasnt I meant to receive an email(double checked, the email address in immiaccount is correct) confirming I can apply for the 801 or should I just go on through immi account and apply online without that email.

I am waiting for some paperwork first so I assume there is no issue if I delay making the 801 application for a couple weeks, correct?

Edited by Questionsearch

7 hours ago, Questionsearch said:

From what I understood I should be receiving an email saying I am now able to apply for the 801 visa once the 2 years after the initial 820 application have passed.

Those 2 years passed yesterday, wasnt I meant to receive an email(double checked, the email address in immiaccount is correct) confirming I can apply for the 801 or should I just go on through immi account and apply online without that email.

I am waiting for some paperwork first so I assume there is no issue if I delay making the 801 application for a couple weeks, correct?

They don't send emails anymore. The onus is on you to just log in to Immiaccount and put in the application