AAT Won for 187

zijse

29 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

What's your timeline and occupation, and reason for refusal?

Nomination and visa: 10/2019

RCB refused 3/2020

Nomination refused 6/2020

AAT lodged 6/2020

Visa refused ... waiting

you guys please let me know with your experience... what should I do next.. thanks so much.

Edited by Tiffany N

8 hours ago, Tiffany N said:

RCB refused 3/2020

AAT lodged 6/2020

Visa refused ... waiting

you guys please let me know with your experience... what should I do next.. thanks so much.

It’s not much you can do, you will have to wait about 2yrs before you hear from them and then start working on getting your documentation strong. As long as you are working for your employer and your position is genuine then you should be alright.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2020 at 09:10, Avygill said:

Guys 2019 files are being picked up now ..look at this all from 19 ..so be ready and best of luck to everyone 

DC09795B-742D-4B4E-AD19-CC5E08586EE0.jpeg

Hi Avygill. Could you please share the link where you get this chart? TIA or can you share for Northern Territory one. Thanks 

20 minutes ago, Tiffany N said:

10 hours ago, Tiffany N said:

RCB refused 3/2020

AAT lodged 6/2020

Visa refused ... waiting

I don’t understand why u still apply aat because I don’t even pass rcb. And Geelong is hardest place in vic to apply 187. U should change to other place 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tiffany N said:

RCB refused 3/2020

AAT lodged 6/2020

Visa refused ... waiting

U should talk with your lawyer. If u got rcb refused U don’t really have chance to win at all.  But anyway. I suggest you during this period waiting for aat, u should change to other place and apply other visa again. Don’t apply Geelong. I applied Geelong as well before. Less than 5% chance.  But anyway best of luck! 

On 20/06/2020 at 23:54, Tiffany N said:

The employer agreed to lodge the AAT. The situation of Covid19, the hotel is closed, the employer just support jobkeeper for staff who are citizens and PR but I was stood down since March. At the moment, I sometimes work from home for the business but have no pay. I've been told that when the situation covid19 will be better and the business's busy then the boss will ask me to be back to work. Is that possible with my situation like this to lodge AAT. To be honest, I have no idea when the covid19 be better and when I can call back to work.

Same as me. I stoped to work since March. And only Jobkeeper staff working now. 

• Sad 1

On 24/06/2020 at 22:37, Caltex said:

Hlo guys , i m a silent follower of this page , applied MRT in sep2019 as a retail manager nd today My employer received email to provide documents . 

Hi Caltex. I also applied in June 2019 in MRT from Northern Territory. Still waiting. Any suggestion that what can I do at the moment? 

On 27/06/2020 at 04:29, Rajat Babbar said:

Dear God,
Pls give immigration to everyone who is reading this message.
You are great god, we have full faith in you.

Thank you, Rajat, 

I am a silent follower, reading your posts since beginning, I do not mean to discourage you, but for the offshore applicants, there is no hope from AAT, it may be that you employer has applied for the nomination, and he may win as well, but you will never be eligible to lodge the 187 visa anymore because the rules have changed for this visa.

I am commenting above as per your posts, if your situation has changed then best of Luck, however rather than waiting I will highly recommend to look other avenues if you are really interested to migrate to Australia.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Samio said:

Hi Avygill. Could you please share the link where you get this chart? TIA or can you share for Northern Territory one. Thanks 

The Above list is only for the student visas or other refusals, which have less timeframe than the nomination/sponsor approvals, so stay tuned, our number will sure come, maybe a little late

Hi all,

Has anyone currently been waiting for Aat email after being submitted  to provide more documents.

Aat logded on May 2018

First response to request more docs on April 2020, docs submitted 1 week later, until now no response.

Reason: business cannot afford to pay for next 2 years.

Thank you for reading.

14 minutes ago, virajhu said:

The Above list is only for the student visas or other refusals, which have less timeframe than the nomination/sponsor approvals, so stay tuned, our number will sure come, maybe a little late

Hi mate

The above list also contains time frames for Nomination and Permanent businesses merit reviews ..hence proved not only for student visas or other visas 😉

p.s if you also want to know the results for Nomination refusals you can check it here aswell http://www8.austlii.edu.au/

cheers 🙂

Edited by Avygill

52 minutes ago, PPham said:

Hi all,

Has anyone currently been waiting for Aat email after being submitted  to provide more documents.

Aat logded on May 2018

First response to request more docs on April 2020, docs submitted 1 week later, until now no response.

Reason: business cannot afford to pay for next 2 years.

Thank you for reading.

May i ask what documents do they request please? Same reasons refusal

49 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Hi mate

The above list also contains time frames for Nomination and Permanent businesses merit reviews ..hence proved not only for student visas or other visas 😉

p.s if you also want to know the results for Nomination refusals you can check it here aswell http://www8.austlii.edu.au/

cheers 🙂

I saw the list and read some cases, i think most of the applicants from 2019 were opened early on the lists are because their business deregistered or closed. The real timeline is when they open the nomination case which the end should be Pty Ltd

Edited by ring3018
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, Rajat, 
I am a silent follower, reading your posts since beginning, I do not mean to discourage you, but for the offshore applicants, there is no hope from AAT, it may be that you employer has applied for the nomination, and he may win as well, but you will never be eligible to lodge the 187 visa anymore because the rules have changed for this visa.
I am commenting above as per your posts, if your situation has changed then best of Luck, however rather than waiting I will highly recommend to look other avenues if you are really interested to migrate to Australia.
Thanks for reply brother. Pls check your inbox

11 hours ago, Avygill said:

Hi mate

cheers 🙂

Hi mate. Can you please describe about the link which you shared? Also previously the list you shared I couldn’t find any table for Northern Territory as my business nomination is from Northern Territory and my application is from here. Also I am working in my nominated business for last 3 years. Could you please help me for the NT cases from the previous chart? Thanks in advance 

15 hours ago, ring3018 said:

I saw the list and read some cases, i think most of the applicants from 2019 were opened early on the lists are because their business deregistered or closed. The real timeline is when they open the nomination case which the end should be Pty Ltd

Hi Ring3018

we got few people in this group who applied in 2019 and their file opened already..but none of those people mentioned about their business being closed.

i think we should observe all the other things surrounding these facts and not just conclude it