AAT Won for 187

zijse

3 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
On 25/06/2020 at 09:40, Avygill said:
Guys 2019 files are being picked up now ..look at this all from 19 ..so be ready and best of luck to everyone 
DC09795B-742D-4B4E-AD19-CC5E08586EE0.thumb.jpeg.c48c8effab708b694dc96366679e8927.jpeg

How do you know they are 2019 cases ?

Hi bro 

the two numbers in front of each case tells us what year the file was lodged for eg. 1927958 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Samio said:

Hi mate. Can you please describe about the link which you shared? Also previously the list you shared I couldn’t find any table for Northern Territory as my business nomination is from Northern Territory and my application is from here. Also I am working in my nominated business for last 3 years. Could you please help me for the NT cases from the previous chart? Thanks in advance 

Hi

Read the marked line in this photo..you will get your answer..

the other link i posted is only useful if you want to go through any random case with similar refusals.you will get an idea about the statements.

you can type in the search bar to find AAT cases similar to your case profile

DD90F7DC-8F46-457B-8937-2E7D51FE3A94.png

2 hours ago, Avygill said:

Hi

Read the marked line in this photo..you will get your answer..

the other link i posted is only useful if you want to go through any random case with similar refusals.you will get an idea about the statements.

you can type in the search bar to find AAT cases similar to your case profile

DD90F7DC-8F46-457B-8937-2E7D51FE3A94.png

Thank you very much my friend. This is what I thought that in Adelaide registry office deal NT cases. 

On 05/05/2020 at 20:41, wait fr gd said:

same here, i quit the job after 7 months and apply new visa but now have hearing but employer provide docs and ready to go fr hearing, rest on almighty of god.

Wait fr gd

how was your hearing? Did u come to know anything am on the same boat

3 hours ago, Avygill said:

Hi Ring3018

we got few people in this group who applied in 2019 and their file opened already..but none of those people mentioned about their business being closed.

i think we should observe all the other things surrounding these facts and not just conclude it 

That is why i told you most, not all. I read more cases than anyone, most of the 2019 cases in AAT files which are opened early (visa cases only, not nomination), they will be either have no justification or business closed.

4 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

That is why i told you most, not all. I read more cases than anyone, most of the 2019 cases in AAT files which are opened early (visa cases only, not nomination), they will be either have no justification or business closed.

Thts good to hear that you got good knowledge of all cases..

can you please guide me about how they handle Retail Manager cases refused due to supervisory role

TIA

2 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Thts good to hear that you got good knowledge of all cases..

can you please guide me about how they handle Retail Manager cases refused due to supervisory role

TIA

You should ask your migration agent, any advices on forum should not be followed.

but there are two members who are refused for the same reasons, got approved without hearing which is Ciplaxxx and MKT, you can roll over on old pages. 

• Thanks 1

hi guys, I have got nomination refusal this month

I m wondering do you all received another new BVA (inherited  457 conditions )after lodging AAT ? or just extend the original BVA (after submitted 186 application )which previously  you held  

and what conditions are on the current BVA (on vevo) when you are waiting for aat processing ? e.g. condition 8107 was inherited from previous 457  or just 'no condition' ?

thanks 

29 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

You should ask your migration agent, any advices on forum should not be followed.

but there are two members who are refused for the same reasons, got approved without hearing which is Ciplaxxx and MKT, you can roll over on old pages. 

Thts ok thnks for the suggestion though 🙂

On 29/06/2020 at 13:29, PPham said:

Hi all,

Has anyone currently been waiting for Aat email after being submitted  to provide more documents.

Aat logded on May 2018

First response to request more docs on April 2020, docs submitted 1 week later, until now no response.

Reason: business cannot afford to pay for next 2 years.

Thank you for reading.

I applied for AAT in April 2018 in WA never heard anything yet 

Hi [mention=258915]Rajat Babbar[/mention],
What's update of your case?
Brother , I am an overseas apllicant. I did got option of applying nominations but not for the visa.
Still I did applied for the same, 7 months have passed. No news yet.

Strange but I have Priority option in my case also.. but my employer is saying to wait till date.. also strange thing in my case that my agent got myra licence camcelled. So its me who will be preparing all the papers by myself, despite staying in different country.

I have left all on god, he will do best for all of us. [emoji1374]
  • Like 1

On 25/06/2020 at 09:40, Avygill said:

Guys 2019 files are being picked up now ..look at this all from 19 ..so be ready and best of luck to everyone 

DC09795B-742D-4B4E-AD19-CC5E08586EE0.jpeg

Hi Avgill,

where did you find this information? Can you please send me full link of this page please. 
thanks

On 29/06/2020 at 11:29, PPham said:

Hi all,

Has anyone currently been waiting for Aat email after being submitted  to provide more documents.

Aat logded on May 2018

First response to request more docs on April 2020, docs submitted 1 week later, until now no response.

Reason: business cannot afford to pay for next 2 years.

Thank you for reading.

Hi, can you please tell what documents are requested by Aat departments and are you still working with same employer and what is your cuisine. Thanks it would great help.

15 minutes ago, oct2018 said:

Hi all 

I have applied 187 on

Applied:  Feb 2017

Refused: Oct 2018

Applied AAT:  OCT 2018

and i haven't heard still any thing.

its almost 21 months, is any one on this same boat??

I didn't hear anything since April 2018. 27 months now

15 hours ago, oct2018 said:

Hi all 

I have applied 187 on

Mate, not only one, there are hundreds in that boat 😀, at that point department deliberately autocratically refused thousands of DE187 application without any solid reason, leaving applicants life in jeopardy, and for the infinite wait time with thousands of more $$$$$ to spends on AAT, agents and again immi, 

have no other way than either waiting patiently or applying for another visa.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, GuRi Perth said:

Hi, can you please tell what documents are requested by Aat departments and are you still working with same employer and what is your cuisine. Thanks it would great help.

The documents they asked for are everything to do with finance such as loss and profit, training bench mark, etc.. My employers got their account guy to prepare all of it ( about 13+ pages). We even threw in the business lease contract which is an extra. I work a cafe and for same employer, they would ask to see if you get paid to same wages as 457 visa but that will be before all the hassle from COVID-19 restrictions started.

At the end, I mean when they request for more documents to support your case, the more you give the better chance to your case, spend the money on the account to prepare your paperwork because they are reliable and certified with the business’s financial.

3 hours ago, PPham said:

The documents they asked for are everything to do with finance such as loss and profit, training bench mark, etc.. My employers got their account guy to prepare all of it ( about 13+ pages). We even threw in the business lease contract which is an extra. I work a cafe and for same employer, they would ask to see if you get paid to same wages as 457 visa but that will be before all the hassle from COVID-19 restrictions started.

At the end, I mean when they request for more documents to support your case, the more you give the better chance to your case, spend the money on the account to prepare your paperwork because they are reliable and certified with the business’s financial.

Thanks for sharing  information. All the best for your results.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, virajhu said:

Mate, not only one, there are hundreds in that boat 😀, at that point department deliberately autocratically refused thousands of DE187 application without any solid reason, leaving applicants life in jeopardy, and for the infinite wait time with thousands of more $$$$$ to spends on AAT, agents and again immi, 

have no other way than either waiting patiently or applying for another visa.

That's so true.

Even i am working as a Head Chef in same kitchen from 2016 July  till now , 

my refusal reason was  the position is not needed and business can't afford me for next 2 years.

finger cross  every one got  their decision soon. 

On 01/07/2020 at 18:42, oct2018 said:

Hi all 

I have applied 187 on

Hi Mate, I also applied AAT 2018 as a Retail manager working in same business from 2.5 years.

4 hours ago, Amarjit said:

Hi Mate, I also applied AAT 2018 as a Retail manager working in same business from 2.5 years.

Hi there. I am on the same track. May I know from which state your nomination was applied? Thanks