AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 07/01/2020 at 08:46, Jayjay16 said:

Good morning,

finally my application has been remitted back to immi with the approval of my nomination notification. 🥳🥳🥳

apply for aat on the 17/10/2017

aat invited to submit documents for nomination on the 11/09/2019

more docs requested on 25/10/2019

hearing date on 15/11/2019

On 08/01/2020 at 12:01, Parry said:

🤩 congrats sahib 

On 07/01/2020 at 08:46, Jayjay16 said:

Good morning,

finally my application has been remitted back to immi with the approval of my nomination notification. 🥳🥳🥳

apply for aat on the 17/10/2017

aat invited to submit documents for nomination on the 11/09/2019

more docs requested on 25/10/2019

hearing date on 15/11/2019

Hi jay have you received email from IMMI regarding medical or police clearance yet

17 hours ago, Jayjay16 said:

You need to click the technical help button, then Immi account support, and then scroll down. You will see the Immi account support form

4BF0AA08-F320-4E4D-87EB-F6A64402DEF9.png

F7C63660-CF99-4CCA-9162-2C4A4B1B4FDA.jpeg

F2510D29-4F38-4EF5-AD41-0A01EFB73F6D.png

Hi jayjay I have filled the form yesterday but it still shows finalised.

did u got any email from IMMI yet

Guys, I would like to get your valuable suggestion based on your experiences in my case.

I applied nomination at AAT, they accepted it duly. Since I am an Overseas applicant, they gave me no right for Visa.

My migration agent suggested me to even withdraw draw the nominations.

I opted for non withdraw as it is my nomination fees to AAT is paid.

Do you think I have done right? Has anybody been through this scenario or have any idea?

Kindly suggest
Thanks

16 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Guys, I would like to get your valuable suggestion based on your experiences in my case.

I applied nomination at AAT, they accepted it duly. Since I am an Overseas applicant, they gave me no right for Visa.

Do you think I have done right? Has anybody been through this scenario or have any idea?

Kindly suggest
Thanks

We appealed on july 2018 and we haven't hear anything yet from them but unfortunately the business is close so the ATT found it out and said that the business is close so their is no reason for a  review and on this matter they send a refund form on our agent. if you applied oversea unfortunately you dont have a right to appeal. I rather withdraw it so you wont have a record on them it will be hard to apply for new visa when u have a record  

55 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Kindly suggest
Thanks

The nomination appeal has nothing to do you right now as you're overseas.

IF the business manages to win the case, and get the nomination approved, then you will be able to re-apply for your visa only (in relation to that approved nomination).

Don't see a reason why you would withdraw the nomination appeal if the business has a strong case and chance at winning.

The business's Agent should be working on building a strong case to present on paper but also for the court date, if it comes to that.

• Like 1

Base from my exp what I did is withdraw it and make sure find a good business to sponsor you.

On my case I dont wanna have a argument with the immigration and have a refusal visa you need to put it down on your application if you have a visa refusal

so what I did is withdraw and find a someone to sponsor you after 1 week my visa got approve without any question from them and BTW I use a lawyer not a

immigration officer.

19 hours ago, NotLuckButSkills said:

We appealed on july 2018 and we haven't hear anything yet from them but unfortunately the business is close so the ATT found it out and said that the business is close so their is no reason for a  review and on this matter they send a refund form on our agent. if you applied oversea unfortunately you dont have a right to appeal. I rather withdraw it so you wont have a record on them it will be hard to apply for new visa when u have a record  

How and when did they find out? Did anyone report them or when they opened the case? And which state?

1 hour ago, Karan08 said:

How and when did they find out? Did anyone report them or when they opened the case? And which state?

They just check the business when they open the case.  I am from VIC so luckily we  my exp meet the new visa requirements so I applied for new visa witch is the TSS as a chef MLTS  the reason we appeal is we dont have any choice its like do or die for us coz we apply 187 direct entry way back then there is no need for a exp but when they change the new visa rule and our visa is refuse we dont have a choice but to appeal to buy some time to complete the 2 years exp their asking its been a hell of a ride and sleepless night for almost 2 years but we made it when you appeal you cannot apply on shore so we go home and apply offshore but before we go home we make sure all of our papers is on our lawyer then we go back to AUS and they just ask for my police clearance because the AFP miss spell my surname but when I send my police clearance after a day I got my Nomination approve can work till 2020- 2024 after a year  can apply for another 187 so our PR will be faster instead of  finishing the another 3 more years.

1 hour ago, NotLuckButSkills said:

They just check the business when they open the case.  I am from VIC so luckily we  my exp meet the new visa requirements so I applied for new visa witch is the TSS as a chef MLTS  the reason we appeal is we dont have any choice its like do or die for us coz we apply 187 direct entry way back then there is no need for a exp but when they change the new visa rule and our visa is refuse we dont have a choice but to appeal to buy some time to complete the 2 years exp their asking its been a hell of a ride and sleepless night for almost 2 years but we made it when you appeal you cannot apply on shore so we go home and apply offshore but before we go home we make sure all of our papers is on our lawyer then we go back to AUS and they just ask for my police clearance because the AFP miss spell my surname but when I send my police clearance after a day I got my Nomination approve can work till 2020- 2024 after a year  can apply for another 187 so our PR will be faster instead of  finishing the another 3 more years.

When was your case opened?? After how many months of applying for AAT? And what made you to sign up for this forum if you have got a new visa bro/sis??

Edited by Karan08
  • Like 1