AAT Won for 187

zijse

1 hour ago, Jayjay16 said:

Has anyone here wait for more than 6 weeks after the hearing and still haven’t got any decision???? The wait is killing me as Christmas is around the corner (holiday for AAT and Immi) mean longer waiting...

Mine was on 9 October nothing after that still 

9 hours ago, Jayjay16 said:

Has anyone here wait for more than 6 weeks after the hearing and still haven’t got any decision???? The wait is killing me as Christmas is around the corner (holiday for AAT and Immi) mean longer waiting...

I thought they've been on holidays since last Christmas 😑😑😑

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sahib123 said:

Hi anybody got his decision after hearing mine already More than 10 weeks after hearing nothing yet

I called them again today, the assistant of member said she is working on my case! Hopefully I will have some news to share next week. Good luck to us.

Hi Everyone,

I also Lodged my 187 visa under Conference and Event Organiser  on 12/11/2019, my RCB got approved on 9th December unfortunately my employer's nomination got refused on 13th of December.   My employers ans MA both are shocked that this came so quick. Now my employers are going to go through AAT. I am really nervous :(

19 hours ago, S2020 said:

Hi Everyone,

I also Lodged my 187 visa under Conference and Event Organiser  on 12/11/2019, my RCB got approved on 9th December unfortunately my employer's nomination got refused on 13th of December.   My employers ans MA both are shocked that this came so quick. Now my employers are going to go through AAT. I am really nervous 😞

That’s very quick but unfortunate.

What was the reason?

• Members
  • 305 posts
  20 hours ago, S2020 said:

Hi Everyone,

I also Lodged my 187 visa under Conference and Event Organiser  on 12/11/2019, my RCB got approved on 9th December unfortunately my employer's nomination got refused on 13th of December.   My employers ans MA both are shocked that this came so quick. Now my employers are going to go through AAT. I am really nervous 😞

That’s very quick but unfortunate.

What was the reason?

My employer mentioned they have raised couple of questions in regards to the profitability of the company and the need of the position to the business. 

On 04/01/2020 at 11:59, oct2018 said:

Hi Guys My business Nomination was  refused on September 2018 and visa refused next month.

I had  applied  AAT on October 2018 and  haven't received any news. Is anyone on same boat  that haven't open AAT of that  or before date ?

Same here, hope this ends on a positive outcome 👍

• Like 1

On 04/01/2020 at 11:59, oct2018 said:

Hi Guys My business Nomination was  refused on September 2018 and visa refused next month.

I had  applied  AAT on October 2018 and  haven't received any news. Is anyone on same boat  that haven't open AAT of that  or before date ?

Hi I  applied AAT in February 2018 but not heard anything yet 😥

On 17/12/2019 at 12:11, Jayjay16 said:

Good morning,

finally my application has been remitted back to immi with the approval of my nomination notification. 🥳🥳🥳

apply for aat on the 17/10/2017

aat invited to submit documents for nomination on the 11/09/2019

more docs requested on 25/10/2019

hearing date on 15/11/2019

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

5 hours ago, Jayjay16 said:

Good morning,

finally my application has been remitted back to immi with the approval of my nomination notification. 🥳🥳🥳

apply for aat on the 17/10/2017

aat invited to submit documents for nomination on the 11/09/2019

more docs requested on 25/10/2019

hearing date on 15/11/2019

Congratulations jayjay 🥳🥳

i have applied AAT last year aswell ..can you tell me how you convinced them and with what documents (in brief)

thanks

3 hours ago, Avygill said:

Congratulations jayjay 🥳🥳

i have applied AAT last year aswell ..can you tell me how you convinced them and with what documents (in brief)

thanks

They requested docs before and after the hearing . I didn’t have to attend the hearing as the refused reason is employer’s financial. Only my boss attended. My boss hearing on 15/11. Today I receive the nomination approval notification, they remitted my visa application back to immi today. 

• Thanks 1

I got email from AAT this morning as i have question about time frame of AAT decision.

I am writing in relation to an application for review by the Migration and Refugee Division of the AAT.

Please note that the current average processing time for Permanent Business matters is approximately 574 calendar days from lodgement to finalisation.

Your matter is currently awaiting allocation to a Tribunal Member. When your matter is allocated, the Tribunal will contact you.

If you have any questions, please contact us immediately at MRDivision@aat.gov.au, or call 1800 228 333.

Yours sincerely