AAT Won for 187

zijse

5 hours ago, Parry said:

Congrats sukhdeep. Don’t worry everything will be fine!

may I ask from which state did you apply and what was the occupation? When did you have hearing because I am waiting for 21 months 😓

thanks

It’s qld , cook . AAT approved 8/11 . Hearing was on 31/10

6 hours ago, Jayjay16 said:

Was your son born here? I think you will get your PR soon cause your son doesn’t have any issues. May I ask when did you have your hearing? My hearing was on 15/11 and I haven’t heard from aat since. Bit nervous 😩
thanks

Yep my boy born in Australia 

my hearing was on 31/10 

jayjay16 don’t worry you will hear good news soon too . God bless 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vishnu13 said:

Congratulations Sukhdeep, wish you get your PR soon.

how long did you wait for AAT decision, we applied in Nov 2018 and no news yet.

Thanks Vishnu13. Apply AAT on May 2019. So it opened within 6 months . Hi Vishnu13 don’t worry bro you will hear good news from AAT very soon . They will get quick as the time pass I hope. 

40 minutes ago, Sukhdeep said:

Thanks Vishnu13. Apply AAT on May 2019. So it opened within 6 months . Hi Vishnu13 don’t worry bro you will hear good news from AAT very soon . They will get quick as the time pass I hope. 

That’s awesome only 6 months wow,

may I know which state are you and what’s profession, mine Restaurant Manager Vic.

thank you for your wish Sukhdeep, I hope the same.

On 29/11/2019 at 23:45, Sukhdeep said:

wow, yours are super quick, I applied April 2019, heard nothing.

Did you apply 187 as well and what's the reason for refusal please?

Hi all,

I've been silent follower of this group for a very long time. These are my details.

RSMS applied: May 2016 (Nomination & visa)

Retail Manager - Victoria region

Refused: 28th December 2017.

Reason for refusal: My employer have more than one store and case officer thought my owner is running businesses without any sponsored employee before and he can continue doing that & doesn't need any sponsored manager. (Which is of course a weird reason to refuse and they just did it as they did it to many other RSMS applicants in that period)

AAT lodged: February 2018.

AAT hearing: Nomination & Visa on 9th October 2019. Nomination hearing took around 40 minutes, followed by Visa hearing less than 10 minutes.

Member asked my employer number of questions about business, employer profile, applicant details and other employees. At the end of hearing member asked my employer to submit latest financials, training and Salaries related documents.

Documents submitted on 22nd of October 2019.

Decision: Set aside on 6th December 2019 both Nomination & Visa.

Regards.

I wish "All The Best" to everyone.

Thank you

• Congratulations 4

1 hour ago, Your Highness said:

Hi all,

I've been silent follower of this group for a very long time. These are my details.

Reason for refusal: My employer have more than one store and case officer thought my owner is running businesses without any sponsored employee before and he can continue doing that & doesn't need any sponsored manager. (Which is of course a weird reason to refuse and they just did it as they did it to many other RSMS applicants in that period)

AAT hearing: Nomination & Visa on 9th October 2019. Nomination hearing took around 40 minutes, followed by Visa hearing less than 10 minutes.

Member asked my employer number of questions about business, employer profile, applicant details and other employees. At the end of hearing member asked my employer to submit latest financials, training and Salaries related documents.

Regards.

Thank you

Hi  thanks for your details and congrats 👏🏻         I got refusal for the same reason that the sponsor was running  business with out any sponsored employee ; could you please tell me what was your argument? And did you start working there already ? 
Thank you

3 hours ago, Your Highness said:

Hi all,

Regards.

Thank you

Congratulations Your Highness,

was the AAT set aside your visa as well mean they granted you your PR without sent it back to Immi? Thanks

8 hours ago, Your Highness said:

Hi all,

Regards.

Thank you

Congratulations, I have also applied aat in February 2018 as retail manager from nsw. Your decision has given us hope 

thanks

14 hours ago, Your Highness said:

Hi all,

Regards.

Thank you

Congratulations! !! 
May I ask about training and salaries documents , were they asking for everyone’s? Or just yours? 

2 hours ago, Lu Ding said:

Congratulations! !! 
May I ask about training and salaries documents , were they asking for everyone’s? Or just yours? 

In my case, they asking for the salary documents both for me and my employer. They want to see the bank statement showing salaries sent from company accounts and received in to my account( same time)

and training benchmarks paid from company account. Been 3 weeks since our hearing and still no news:((

On 07/12/2019 at 04:39, Your Highness said:

Hi all,

Regards.

Thank you

YourHighness,

Amazing news, congratulations 🥳,

wish you get the golden email soon.

thank you for sharing detailed information about your case. This will build hope and positivity.

as 187 is no longer valid, did anyone see files being processed sooner in AAT.

Would appreciate any info.

Keep sharing and hope for the positive outcome for all.

Thank you,

Vishnu13

Hi guys,

i just need a small information about my case my nomination has been approved in AAT last month.Occupation Retail Manager.

Nomination and visa Applied in Dec 2016.

Nomination refused in immigration Dec 2017

Nomination approved in AAT Nov 2019.

My visa file has been sent to immigration already  case officer assigned he is asking police clearances and health requirements and Skills for nominated occupation. Is it normal for everyone I am bit worried as I don’t have such skills assessment or work experience.Is there any difficulty for visa grant. Please help me as any one gone through this situation.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, rizwan_syeds said:

Ring them to see if everything is going well. Ask them if they need anymore documents or who knows they must have already sent your file to Immigration department. Hope for the best. 

Already called them yesterday, they said its really up to the members to decide when they gonna make the decision. I asked if it the same member for my nomination and my visa application, they said yes. So hopefully after my call they will remember to open and have a look to give the decision soon before XMas!!!🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 21:02, IMRANKHAN said:

What if the business shutdown during AAT nomination and employer not willing to face review ??

Is there any  still chance as I changed mara lawyer but only ready to.charge money but not even gude or respond calls.

Any suggestions wd be appreciated

Thanks 

Well if business is shut down so no point in further appealing , btw who is ur lawyer now ??? 

On 12/12/2019 at 14:18, Jayjay16 said:

Already called them yesterday, they said its really up to the members to decide when they gonna make the decision. I asked if it the same member for my nomination and my visa application, they said yes. So hopefully after my call they will remember to open and have a look to give the decision soon before XMas!!!🤞🤞🤞

Good luck with that brother. I hope you get a good news soon. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2019 at 14:18, Jayjay16 said:

Stay Positive Jayjay , you will get your golden email soon.

Regards,

Vishnu13

• Thanks 1