feeling Awesome

Chris 2020 oz

we got my sons child 101 visa granted on Thursday. now it all begins we have booked our flights for September and we are booking shipping next week. We booked our flights with British Airways but it is operated by Qatar. After 3 and a bit years we can get back to australia and we are all extremely happy. 

• Congratulations 3

40 minutes ago, Chris 2020 oz said:

we got my sons child 101 visa granted on Thursday. now it all begins we have booked our flights for September and we are booking shipping next week. We booked our flights with British Airways but it is operated by Qatar. After 3 and a bit years we can get back to australia and we are all extremely happy. 

Who wouldn’t be?  Well done you!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

12 hours ago, Chris 2020 oz said:

Congratulations! But why didn't you book your flights directly with Qatar, rather than giving BA slice of the cake?

7 hours ago, Wanderer Returns said:

Congratulations! But why didn't you book your flights directly with Qatar, rather than giving BA slice of the cake?

on skyscanner it was 250 pound cheaper even with the flexi ticket for the exact same flight. The amount of money to get back over its nice to save a bit here and there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wanderer Returns said:

Fair enough. It makes you wonder how these things work!

I didn't understand it at first. Its a way of filling the plane apparently. Its a qatar plane and fully operated by them, I have flown qatar a few times and they have been good everytime

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris 2020 oz said:

I didn't understand it at first. Its a way of filling the plane apparently. Its a qatar plane and fully operated by them, I have flown qatar a few times and they have been good everytime

Likewise. They got my wife back here last year in the nick of time, before quarantine charging and border closures.

• Congratulations 1