Rail signal electrician

Chris g100

Hello,

just wondering if anyone has managed to emigrate to aus from the UK who works as signalling and telecoms?Im and s and t team leader looking to move to Brisbane.Is there any differences in what is required to work in each state.I’ve been trying to get an idea from the uk but can’t seem to find anything concrete

On 01/03/2021 at 22:18, Chris g100 said:

Hello,

just wondering if anyone has managed to emigrate to aus from the UK who works as signalling and telecoms?Im and s and t team leader looking to move to Brisbane.Is there any differences in what is required to work in each state.I’ve been trying to get an idea from the uk but can’t seem to find anything concrete

I guess if you want to work in Queensland then this is the site for you?

https://jobs.queenslandrail.com.au/

No doubt the other states have similar websites.

On 01/03/2021 at 20:18, Chris g100 said:

Hello,

Hi Chris, My husband is an Electrician Signal Tech  (Rail) , maybe you would care to drop me a pm with your questions and I will kindly ask him to address any of your questions.

Cheers

Edited by Freemantle
addition

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

that would be amazing to ask him some questions if I could?I have tried to send a message on this platform however it won’t let me is there another way of contacting you.Maybe I could give you my email if you don’t wish to put details on this thread?

thanks 

chris

7 hours ago, Chris g100 said:

Hi 

that would be amazing to ask him some questions if I could?I have tried to send a message on this platform however it won’t let me is there another way of contacting you.Maybe I could give you my email if you don’t wish to put details on this thread?

thanks 

chris

You can't send personal messages until you've made a few posts on the forums.. I think it's only 3 posts, so do another post and then try again.

• Like 1