Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

T-bone

hi there congratulations!!

Thanks for your congrats sharon. x

Henry - It was great to meet up yesterday in town- suffering a little today though. Maybe should have stopped before gettin on the spirits!

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS

TO YOU TONY

congratulations.jpg

I've had ear and throat infection and not been on here much was gutted to see I missed this yesterday, logged on here though so goodness knows how I missed it.

I am sooo happy for you Congratulations and have a Fantastic weekend

Kim, Daren Luke & Jordan xxxxxxxx

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS

TO YOU TONY

congratulations.jpg

I've had ear and throat infection and not been on here much was gutted to see I missed this yesterday, logged on here though so goodness knows how I missed it.

I am sooo happy for you Congratulations and have a Fantastic weekend

Kim, Daren Luke & Jordan xxxxxxxx

Thank you sooooo much Kim. I was hoping to receive a post from you. To say I'm excited is an understatement - I still haven't come down from the ceiling!!

I'm sorry to hear about your ear and throat infection - How's the house sale going? Are your plans shaping up for the big move?

I need to sort out my reccie/activation trip for October. I can't make up my mind between Perth and Brisbane, so I think I'll check 'em both out. Actually it'll be the areas south of Perth and north of Brisbane to be more specific.

Tony xxx

Thank you sooooo much Kim. I was hoping to receive a post from you. To say I'm excited is an understatement - I still haven't come down from the ceiling!!

I'm sorry to hear about your ear and throat infection - How's the house sale going? Are your plans shaping up for the big move?

I need to sort out my reccie/activation trip for October. I can't make up my mind between Perth and Brisbane, so I think I'll check 'em both out. Actually it'll be the areas south of Perth and north of Brisbane to be more specific.

Tony xxx

You lucky thing getting to check the 2 areas out, never been to Perth but if Brisbane doesnt work out Perth is the place I would head for. Arrr but come to Brisbane be good to have you there.

We have now booked our flights for the 8th December (are we mad:wacko:), we have no house sale not even a viewer! If we do not sell the house before then Daren will come back in January to work here and pay bills etc.. whilst I stay in Brisbane and settle the boys into school etc.. I feel we have to do this because of their ages 16 and 14.

We have Karlewi from pio coming over tonight and they are heading to Perth, I cant remember where you live but I dont think it's this way, but if you fancy coming to Essex tonight your more than welcome to join us for a BBQ.

It's all scary stuff but hey you got to take some chances in life!

You must be so happy to have the visa news, wait to it goes in your passport you just cant help but keep looking at it lol

Take care and if you cant make Essex tonight then have a fab weekend celebrating and grinning xxxxx

Guest claire&fred
I have just logged onto my status page and seen "Visa Granted".

After waiting for soooooo long - I cannot begin to explain the sense of relief and happiness!

WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Congratulations on getting your Visa.

Claire

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations guy's on getting the visa, well done

Enjoy your celebrations all weekend long.................

KP Nuts

You lucky thing getting to check the 2 areas out, never been to Perth but if Brisbane doesnt work out Perth is the place I would head for. Arrr but come to Brisbane be good to have you there.

We have now booked our flights for the 8th December (are we mad:wacko:), we have no house sale not even a viewer! If we do not sell the house before then Daren will come back in January to work here and pay bills etc.. whilst I stay in Brisbane and settle the boys into school etc.. I feel we have to do this because of their ages 16 and 14.

We have Karlewi from pio coming over tonight and they are heading to Perth, I cant remember where you live but I dont think it's this way, but if you fancy coming to Essex tonight your more than welcome to join us for a BBQ.

It's all scary stuff but hey you got to take some chances in life!

You must be so happy to have the visa news, wait to it goes in your passport you just cant help but keep looking at it lol

Take care and if you cant make Essex tonight then have a fab weekend celebrating and grinning xxxxx

Flying out on 08 December?!! - Fantastic! Fingers crossed you'll find that elusive buyer before you fly out, as that'll be a bummer if Daren needs to fly back to the UK.

Thanks for the invite to the barbie, however I have another barbie tonight in Billericay (a friend's birthday). To answer your question, I am an Essex boy...Chelmsford is where I'm at. You're SWF if I remember right - just down the road.

Hopefully your barbie is a great success. We'll definitely have to get together soon. In the meantime....I'm still grinning!!!

xxx

Guest the terry's

Hi TBone, many congratulations on your visa news. We got our visa's yesterday as well but only found out today. It's a great feeling tho ain't it, nothing prepares you for when you look at the page, I sat here for 10 mins shouting 'OMG', (I think my neighbours must have thought something was up, they know by the way, and shouted out 'congratulations you lot'. I'm still numb and keep looking at the immi page, just in case I'm imagining it. Well done, and all the best for your trip to a new life.

Cheers,

Helenx

Thanks for the congrats Tess. x

Helen - Reading your post is like looking back over the weekend for myself! Over the last 9 months you check the online status for change, and once you receive the visa, you keep checking to make sure there's no change!!!

Congratulations to you too Helen. Enjoy the celebrations! Where abouts are you looking to settle?

Tony x

Guest the terry's

Hi T-Bone, Have you recovered from the weekend celebrations? It's been a bit of a slow day here!

Where are we going? Well, we now have state sponsorship from Victoria and have been looking around Geelong area, but when we applied for sponsorship we weren't told that Tasmania sponsored plumbers as well, so recently we've been looking at Tassie and we were just about to put in for sponsorship there, when lo and behold visa comes through. Our agent told us it would be about sept/oct before we even heard anything, so we thought we would change sponsorship and move to Tassie instead, now everythings up in the air!!

Your a lucky person being able to go and visit first, I wish we had that luxury, but we are going to do a bit of site seeing before our noses hit the grindstone.

Best of luck with everything and let us know how your reccie goes.

Cheers,

Helenx

Hi T-Bone' date=' Have you recovered from the weekend celebrations? It's been a bit of a slow day here!

Where are we going? Well, we now have state sponsorship from Victoria and have been looking around Geelong area, but when we applied for sponsorship we weren't told that Tasmania sponsored plumbers as well, so recently we've been looking at Tassie and we were just about to put in for sponsorship there, when lo and behold visa comes through. Our agent told us it would be about sept/oct before we even heard anything, so we thought we would change sponsorship and move to Tassie instead, now everythings up in the air!!

Your a lucky person being able to go and visit first, I wish we had that luxury, but we are going to do a bit of site seeing before our noses hit the grindstone.

Best of luck with everything and let us know how your reccie goes.

Cheers,

Helenx[/quote']

Hi Helen,

I can't believe I missed your post - sorry to take so long to get back to you.

Congrats on the state sponsorship!

Wow - You've got some decisions to make. I've heard a lot of people speak highly of Geelong, however I haven't been there myself. What's made you look at Tassie? I'd love to go there, but the thought of similar weather to the UK puts it further down my list.

One of my friend's is applying for state sponsorship with WA and sometimes I think it's better to not have the choice.....because if you're anything like me, I can NEVER make my mind up!!

I'm defintiely looking forward to the reccie, I'll let you know how it goes....however I wouldn't be surprised if I come back even more undecided on location.

Tony x

Archived