AHPRA certificate?

lee2

Hi everyone,

Quick question regarding the AHPRA registration certificate....do we need to add this to our visa application? Or would giving the AHPRA registration number have sufficed as this is verifiable online? There has been no request for AHPRA certificate/letter so far and no CO contact yet; I am just hoping to avoid delays by making the application decision-ready but on the other hand not sure if updating the application with additional documents would send me to the back of the queue....

Thank you!! 🙏

2 hours ago, lee2 said:

if updating the application with additional documents would send me to the back of the queue.

No - that is not an issue. If you have the certificate I would upload it. What will delay things is if they have to ask for it. 

I am interested to know if having AHPRA makes you more likely to get invited? Does anyone know this? 

Could I ask Lee, how long did you have to wait to get your registration from AHPRA? and did you have to go to aus to present in person?

18 hours ago, Maria18 said:

how long did you have to wait to get your registration from AHPRA? and did you have to go to aus to present in person?

The whole AHPRA registration process (to the point of approval in principle) takes around 3 months although this may vary depending on health profession. After approval in principle, you are given a deadline to present in person in Aus in order to complete the registration process.