Visa processing

187cook

1 hour ago, 187cook said:

Because the of COVID-19 immi stop processing offshore application or they still processing ? Any news guys

My migrant agent said they appear to be prioritising onshore applications. But unclear at this stage whether they have completely stopped working on offshore ones. 

My apologies if this is not the info you are after. Maybe edit your question to include the subclass you are asking about. I was only giving you the information that I know about. 

Also, even after a state has nominated you, doesn’t your application still end up with Department of Home Affairs? (Correct me if I am wrong on this). State nomination would then still be covered by your general question regarding processing of applications for offshore applicants. I can also see Green above responded in general terms. 

If you had already applied for a visa and are awaiting a response from DHA it’s a different scenario to waiting for an invite. People might have different pointers for you. That said, editing your original question or clarifying it might get you the responses closer to what you are after.

Cheers

My apologies if this is not the info you are after. Maybe edit your question to include the subclass you are asking about. I was only giving you the information that I know about. 
Also, even after a state has nominated you, doesn’t your application still end up with Department of Home Affairs? (Correct me if I am wrong on this). State nomination would then still be covered by your general question regarding processing of applications for offshore applicants. I can also see Green above responded in general terms. 
If you had already applied for a visa and are awaiting a response from DHA it’s a different scenario to waiting for an invite. People might have different pointers for you. That said, editing your original question or clarifying it might get you the responses closer to what you are after.
Cheers

I already applied for 491 visa
And I am nearly to complete processing time that’s why I am asking