482 entry restriction- COVID-19

djianb

Hi

I'm currently in Melbourne in a 482tss visa, I was planning on returning to the UK for a week in April for my brothers wedding and wondered if anyone knows of re-entry restrictions on a tss visa with the covid-19 pandemic at the moment?

the gov travel advice website only states that China Korea Iran & Italy are on the list where by you need to be out of the above countries for more than 14 days prior to entry to Australia?

any advice or thoughts or anything would be greatly appreciated 

thanks 

1 hour ago, djianb said:

Hi

I'm currently in Melbourne in a 482tss visa, I was planning on returning to the UK for a week in April for my brothers wedding and wondered if anyone knows of re-entry restrictions on a tss visa with the covid-19 pandemic at the moment?

the gov travel advice website only states that China Korea Iran & Italy are on the list where by you need to be out of the above countries for more than 14 days prior to entry to Australia?

any advice or thoughts or anything would be greatly appreciated 

thanks 

It’s impossible to say. Things are changing daily regarding the virus so who only knows what the situation will be like in April. You may not be allowed to enter the UK, you may be but then not be allowed back in Oz if you do. All you can do is monitor the situation and make a decision nearer the time,  if indeed there’s any decision to make as it could be out of your hands.