Management consultant

uncannyss

Can I choose management consultant as my nominated occupation while applying for pr after studying economics degree? 

Both economist and management consult are on the MTLSSL list, require VETASSESS and have the same visa options (189, 190, 186, etc).

3 hours ago, uncannyss said:

Can I choose management consultant as my nominated occupation while applying for pr after studying economics degree? 

Both economist and management consult are on the MTLSSL list, require VETASSESS and have the same visa options (189, 190, 186, etc).

Have you got 8 years of experience in a management consultant role? If not you will fail the VetAssess Assessment anyway and be deemed not skilled enough in that career to apply for immigration

2 hours ago, Ausvisitor said:

Have you got 8 years of experience in a management consultant role? If not you will fail the VetAssess Assessment anyway and be deemed not skilled enough in that career to apply for immigration

what about economist? 

5 hours ago, uncannyss said:

what about economist? 

No idea, but if you look on the assessing body's website (not all careers are assessed by VetAssess) it tells you how much experience is considered a base requirement.

I know the MC one as that's what I applied under

14 hours ago, uncannyss said:

To obtain a positive skills assessment as a Management Consultant would require a highly relevant degree and at least 1 year of employment experience. Qualifications alone would not be sufficient.