Property Renovations

Adventu

Hello all,

We are looking at renovating and older style property.  Im aware that costs here can be high, but I wanted to know as a base if there was an equivalent to Magnet or Bathroom Warehouse here?

We live in Perth, WA so either local or I guess we could get something shipped from over east (all comes from there anyway it seems!)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks Cal. I’d googled them too and will head up to Osborne Park to check them out. 
In the UK we had used Ceramic Tile Warehouse and their sistershop Park Street Interiors and Stone Gallery in Camberly who we always found had great stock and gave maximum discounts without all the messing around and all in one location....was hoping there was another secret magic bullet over here!

thanks again.

olly

• Like 1

There's a lot of stores in Osborne Park. Have a drive round or do a check on google before you go. Lots of tile warehouses too. They'll all do a deal. We've done a fair bit of our own renovations and found staff helpful and knowledgable. Lot of competition around that area so they are all looking for sales.