Jobs

M jones

Might be worth having a look on the usual job websites such as seek.com.au or au.indeed.com

I would have thought a lot would be through word of mouth though.

It's not just job availability you need to look at, its also whether you can get a suitable visa. 12 months sounds ambitious. Most people require at least that amount of time to get paperwork/skills assessment ready, and submit their EoI, not to mention the waiting time to be invited.

Good luck, there is a wealth of knowledge on here to help you on your journey.

6 hours ago, DukeNinja said:

Might be worth having a look on the usual job websites such as seek.com.au or au.indeed.com

I would have thought a lot would be through word of mouth though.

It's not just job availability you need to look at, its also whether you can get a suitable visa. 12 months sounds ambitious. Most people require at least that amount of time to get paperwork/skills assessment ready, and submit their EoI, not to mention the waiting time to be invited.

Good luck, there is a wealth of knowledge on here to help you on your journey.

Hi going get the ball rolling asap 12 months is abit ambitious I no I was just putting the feelers out about getting  pipefitting work dont mind doing any kind of work to be honest.