3 bedroom house Near Melbourne for rent

Guest Madge

Guest Madge

Hi everyone

We are due to go back to the UK in August and are breaking our lease on a house in Sanctuary Lakes which is a newish estate in Point Cook to the west of the city. It takes about 20 mins to get to the city on a good run and trains can be taken from Laverton or Aircraft where there is loads of free parking.

Like I said it is a 3 bedroom place (could be 4 I suppose but we use it as a playroom). Ensuite, family bathroom and cloakroom. Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with balcony off. Small garden. Cul de sac. Utility room. Garage.

Included in the rent is access to an indoor swimming pool (ideal for kids) and gym.

We have 6 months left on it and the agents acting for the landlord have agreed that if we can find someone for the remainder of the lease then you can just have it for the 6 months left. Obviously the agents will have to do the normal checks but we are trying to save a bit of money with the advertising. So if you are interested, pm me and I can always send you some piccies. If you want to know about the area, google sanctuary lakes, it is a really nice area and we have enjoyed living here, lots of other expats too.

Rent is $390 per week so $1690 per month.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Madge x

Guest crystalrose

Good Evening Madge

My husband is being sponsored on a 457 visa and is supposed to start working for the company 18th August. However we still await Visa's to be granted, Visa company only just submitting application what date in August are you moving? as he will be working from home a great deal they have just stated that we need to live pref South East of Melbourne. We are just looking for a great error for our three children which must have excellent public schools. Your House does sound lovely. do you have any photo's? could you tell me how much deposits etc are? I have only just started to think about somewhere to live and know nothing about Australian rentals, also do you have to pay water rates council taxes or any other costs?

Kind Regards

Teresa

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Teresa

If you have to be located SE Melbourne you could look either Bayside suburbs or Berwick. Mornington Peninsula is lovely but not sure where your OH will be working and if it would be too far out.

In regards to long term rentals you don't pay the rates the landlord does, water varies as some landlords pay this others pay the standing charge and you pay for your water usage. Good luck with the move and I hope your visa comes through soon for you.

Archived