Leaving Employment while waiting AAT decision

Guedes

Hi everyone 

Hope you are going well and safe

I wish you guys can help me

I've applied for my 186 visa on 27 oct 2017 then on June 2018 the nomination as well as my application got refuse, applied for merits review at AAT and since then I am on bridging visa waiting for the decision.

My question is: it’s been more than 2 years than I am working for this company but I now I have to leave for personal reasons. My boss has agreed with that and said even I leaving the job he’s willing to appear at the hearing when the times comes. 

Is there any chance that the tribunal could refuse my nomination if I am not working at the company any more even having my 2 years employment contract?

Thank you all

Hi mate,

Not sure if you are talking about DE or TRT but with TRT I am pretty sure you can't win AAT if you don't work there anymore.

How I see it, it is not that you get PR because you worked there 2 years... but that employer needs you as a employee and guarantee you job for 2 years and you have intention to work there for 2 years.

But honestly I would ask migration agent as it is pretty important for you to know.