You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hello guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I submitted my eoi for 491 state nominated and i only mentioned my work related experience(not claiming points from that) which was assessed positively from vetases. I got an invitation to apply for 491 and now i am planning to add all the work experience which is not related and not points claimed. Would this lead to a rejection of the visa? Iam claiming points from the education ,age, being sinlge and state nomination.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

On 23/01/2020 at 22:04, Eirini said:

Hello guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I submitted my eoi for 491 state nominated and i only mentioned my work related experience(not claiming points from that) which was assessed positively from vetases. I got an invitation to apply for 491 and now i am planning to add all the work experience which is not related and not points claimed. Would this lead to a rejection of the visa? Iam claiming points from the education ,age, being sinlge and state nomination.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Nope that’s what I did and I got it granted 

Nope that’s what I did and I got it granted 
What nationality are you?

Thank you so much for replying! Could you please tell me where was your visa processed?