AAT Appeal for 457 nomination Refusal

cmadruga1

Hello,

Iam working as Customer Services Manager in a big commercial cleaning company, we applied for my 457 visa 10/10/2017 and received my visa nomination refusal 08/10/2018 saying that they understand that i do more tasks as supervisor not a manager, as it not correct and we have all the evidences showing that i looking after the big clients that we have. We decided to applied for ATT and company got a good Lawyer migration agent to looking after the case, Appeal applied 11/2018 and didn't received any information yet as the lawyer already upload in the system all content with evidences that we did for the immigration.  

I just have a few questions that getting so nervous with this waiting.

Could be a problem appeal for 457 as this visa has been removed from the system since 2017/18? But definitely we are confident as we got a good lawyer and company is big enough to show that iam a manager and had another 4 employers sponsored in the same 457 customer service manager.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/01/2020 at 22:19, cmadruga1 said:

Hello,

Iam working as Customer Services Manager in a big commercial cleaning company, we applied for my 457 visa 10/10/2017 and received my visa nomination refusal 08/10/2018 saying that they understand that i do more tasks as supervisor not a manager, as it not correct and we have all the evidences showing that i looking after the big clients that we have. We decided to applied for ATT and company got a good Lawyer migration agent to looking after the case, Appeal applied 11/2018 and didn't received any information yet as the lawyer already upload in the system all content with evidences that we did for the immigration.  

Could be a problem appeal for 457 as this visa has been removed from the system since 2017/18? But definitely we are confident as we got a good lawyer and company is big enough to show that iam a manager and had another 4 employers sponsored in the same 457 customer service manager.

Thanks.

If you are asking if it is problem that 457 were removed then no, it is not a problem as you are appealing decision which immi made back then.

I believe your lawyer would tell you not to appeal if he doesn't believe it is a valid appeal.

Edited by mes

On 14/01/2020 at 22:19, cmadruga1 said:

Hello,

Thanks.

These are questions that you should be asking your Migration Agent as they have all of the details of your particular case.