This Green and Pleasant Land

Guest Aldo

Looks like the pub near us, that is something I am going to miss real country pubs and the homemade grub they serve.

Guest moonraker1961

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that one out do you P.Ross?Our country is amazing to say the least!

Guest P.Ross

yes, truly amazing!! In fact that green field makes up for all it's problems - I think I'll stay.

:SLEEP::SLEEP:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a point to the photos mate?

You will see that the forum is titled " Moving Back to the UK" Therefore I thought a few reminders of what the UK is all about might be appreciated.

I hope you don't object.

Guest kenpom
You will see that the forum is titled " Moving Back to the UK" Therefore I thought a few reminders of what the UK is all about might be appreciated.

I hope you don't object.

Where is the pub Aldo?

Guest P.Ross

I hope you don't object.

:biglaugh::biglaugh: no objections from me!

Guest P.Ross
Oh yes lets not forget,Australia has'nt got any problems has it P.Ross?

I know Australia has problems - i've lived there. I just find it unbelievable that a green field and a pub are high on people's priorities in life.

Guest kenpom
I know Australia has problems - i've lived there. I just find it unbelievable that a green field and a pub are high on people's priorities in life.

Looks like a kiwi shed and I bet it's about 5 quid a pint.

priorities .

where does it say anything about priorities P (may I call you P )

why are you interested in the "moving back to uk " forum P?

Guest P.Ross
where does it say anything about priorities P (may I call you P )

why are you interested in the "moving back to uk " forum P?

You may call me PAUL as that is my name.

I'm interested in 'moving back' becuase that's what I did (although not by choice - problems with 457 so came back to get 175)

Guest moonraker1961

As for the £5 per pint,husband brought several pints of real ale yesterday at a free music festival we attended,price:£1.59 per pint.

You may call me PAUL as that is my name.

I'm interested in 'moving back' becuase that's what I did (although not by choice - problems with 457 so came back to get 175)

Sorry to hear that P. I'm sure you would fit right in here. Back to my question though

where does it say anything about priorities

I don't think it does, does it P?

600px-London_Thames_Sunset_panorama_-_Feb_2008.jpg

Guest P.Ross
Another whinging pom going out of this country,you've made my day P.Ross.

It'll make my day to get away from people like you too - so the feeling is mutual.

It's the likes of you that the word 'whinging' was invented for.

It'll make my day to get away from people like you too - so the feeling is mutual.

It's the likes of you that the word 'whinging' was invented for.

P, stop now before the hole gets too deep :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest P.Ross
Sorry to hear that P. I'm sure you would fit right in here. Back to my question though

I don't think it does, does it P?

600px-London_Thames_Sunset_panorama_-_Feb_2008.jpg

No A - you don't mention 'priorities'. Although if you are sad enough to trawl the web searching for pictures of fields and pubs then I thought they must be a priority to you.

And yes, thank you, I did fit in very well when I was in Australia. Obviously you don't. I've read lots of your posts before joining the site, and i'm sure you'll be happy when you return to the Costa Del Crime with the rest of the chavs.

byebye

Guest moonraker1961

How soon are you going Paul?Try this website:Mix 102.4,(Its a radio station in Adelaide)then read the news headlines,should make an interesting read.Enjoy!

Guest SAINTHURLOCK
1386642697_4105c7a5db.jpg?v=0

ME186BPTCI-1.JPG

Shakespeare

Nothing like an english pub at 1030 am on a wednsday morning....got any pics of this place at 1120pm friday night ?

No A - you don't mention 'priorities'. Although if you are sad enough to trawl the web searching for pictures of fields and pubs then I thought they must be a priority to you.

And yes, thank you, I did fit in very well when I was in Australia. Obviously you don't. I've read lots of your posts before joining the site, and i'm sure you'll be happy when you return to the Costa Del Crime with the rest of the chavs.

byebye

OK P we won't split hairs of the definition of "priorities" and although i' a bit of a celeb in my local and my work colleagues are always getting me to stay behind for beers , I haven't really clicked with Australia (or it hasn't clicked with me) But seeing that you have read lots of my posts you probably know all this :unsure:

Can't wait to get back with me chav mates on the costa del crime,,,

Archived