Dog

pipmcrae

It really depends how attached you are to the dog.   Judging by some of the posts here, some people love their animals so much, they'd rather leave a kid behind then leave their cat.  I'm guessing you're not in that position, otherwise you'd just be asking "how do I ship my dog?" 

Migrating is a very expensive business.  You can easily chew through £30,000 (that's airfares, shipping, four weeks in a holiday flat, rental bond, car, insurances,  plus money to survive on while you look for work which can take six months).  If you've got limited savings, then you can probably ill afford to spend thousands more pounds on shipping the dog. 

I suggest your first step is to contact a company like PetAirUK and get a quote for flying your dog.  You'll find it costs a lot more than flying yourself!     Make sure you let them know the breed, as flying is a distressing experience for any dog, and some flat-nosed breeds are at particular risk.

• Like 1