One week short of 3 Years work experience

Brunswick91

Hi All

Has anyone had anything similar:

I have three years work experience outside of Australia but the dates add up to be just ten days  short of three years ... 3/10/14-23/9/17. I technically was on unpaid leave for another week or two after and have payslips for this but I wasn’t working and flew to Australia on the  28/9/17. Do I have to claim for under 3 years experience or is there any way of claiming 3 years plus experience bracket so that I can get the extra five points? 

3 hours ago, Brunswick91 said:

Hi All

Has anyone had anything similar:

I have three years work experience outside of Australia but the dates add up to be just ten days  short of three years ... 3/10/14-23/9/17. I technically was on unpaid leave for another week or two after and have payslips for this but I wasn’t working and flew to Australia on the  28/9/17. Do I have to claim for under 3 years experience or is there any way of claiming 3 years plus experience bracket so that I can get the extra five points? 

I had something similar. Was missing one week from three years. Couldn't claim them for experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

Thanks for starting post.

I got a quick question. As I am registered pharmacist in Australia . I had 1 year of internship experience in Australia, I was registered as provisional pharmacist during internship.

can I include this in the 3 years of work experience in applying visa 491 or 190?

Any feedback or info is highly appreciated.

Cheers

17 minutes ago, bearbear said:

hi guys,

Thanks for starting post.

I got a quick question. As I am registered pharmacist in Australia . I had 1 year of internship experience in Australia, I was registered as provisional pharmacist during internship.

can I include this in the 3 years of work experience in applying visa 491 or 190?

Any feedback or info is highly appreciated.

Cheers

Internship is not professional experience.