my first thread!!!!!

Guest Karacfc

Hi Kara,

Have a look in the social groups section - there's a young chicken clickers group you can join - even the oldies seem to be having fun with the chickens. Go to user CP and you'll get a drop down box.

I'm sure people will be along to make friends, we seem to have a really nice group of younger members who are very welcoming and helpful. Just remember not to give out too much information about yourself on the open forum - and always check with your parents if you get any messages that you're not sure of .... or click the yellow diamond under your user name, which reports a post.

Ali

Guest Karacfc

Hello Ali

Thanks Im In The Chicken Group I Think...Lol

Um Thanks For All Your Help x

Do You Live In Australia?

Kara x

Hi Kara,

I live in Western Australia, I have 2 children 13 and 8, by daughter has has 2 birthdays here so was 11 when she moved. She was a bit apprehensive when we first started talking about it, but has loved it here and says that she can't imaging going back to England. She and her brother really enjoy school here.

Ali

Guest Karacfc

Hello Ali

Cool Is It Good Out There?

Where In Western Australia Did You Live?

Ah Cool x

Speek Soon x

Hi Kara,

Yes we love it here, my children said they would not go back to live in England. It's very cold at the moment and wet but summer is on it's way and that's a brilliant time.

I live in a place called Leeming, which is only a 10 min train ride to the city. We are only about 15 mins from adventure world which my kids love (I'm sure you can put that on your things to do when I get to Aus list).

Ali

Guest Karacfc

Hello Jo

Cool I Might Be Movin There Or Perth I Think Its There Though!

Is It nice?

iM sO Excited Of Having A New Life!

Do You Thnk I Will Make Lots Of Friends?

Kara x

Guest Karacfc

Hello

Everyone Help Me Please I Need Friends!

I Might Be Moving To Australia

Does Anyone Live There If So Write To Me On Wot You Think Of Australia

Kara x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sean,marie & gang

Hii Kara

My Name is Charlotte i am 13. We are hoping to move to OZ near the gold coast but i want to go to sydney because i am scared of the stonefish that live in brisbane. Hope you make some friends for when you go to oz.

Good luck

Charlotte..xx =)

Hi Kara and Charlotte,

The Gold Coast is great for teenagers, there are heaps of shopping centres, bowling alleys, cinemas, lovely beaches, and most of the theme parks are here too: Wet n Wild looks really good for when it's hot!

Wherever you end up living, I'm sure you'll make loads of new mates; everyone is very friendly, and will be interested in what your life was like in Britain.

Jo x

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hii Jo,

Thanks for the information The Gold coast sounnds really amazing. I would spend most of my time on the beach and in the shopping centre. I cant wait to get to OZ!!!!

Love,

Charlotte xx

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi Kara,

A stonefish is a fish that looks like a rock and when you stand on it, it poisions you with its spines. The only promising place looks like sydney at the moment.

love

Charlotte x

Guest Karacfc

Hi Charlotte

Oh Are They In The Shallow Parts Of Water? Lol

Don't Blame You For Not Wanting to Go Where The Stonefish Is ! Lol

Oh Okay So You Want To Go To Sydney Do You?

Love Kara x

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hii Kara,

The stonefish do live in the shore and they poison your foot when you stand on them. It doesnt sound very friendly. lol

Talk soon

Charlotte =) xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived