189 processing time.

Hi! Same has happened to us. We submitted our application on 21 March and have yet to hear anything (189 visa, my partner is a software developer). Our agent says that apparently they are about 6 months behind with allocating COs so we're trying our best to wait patiently...We didn't submit all of the required documentation immediately though, we held off getting medicals and police checks just in case of big delays and I'm quite glad we did now!

17 hours ago, lydia_schmidia said:

Hi! Same has happened to us. We submitted our application on 21 March and have yet to hear anything (189 visa, my partner is a software developer). Our agent says that apparently they are about 6 months behind with allocating COs so we're trying our best to wait patiently...We didn't submit all of the required documentation immediately though, we held off getting medicals and police checks just in case of big delays and I'm quite glad we did now!

I've applied for a 190visa and its roughly around 220days until you get any contact, and processing times are 9 - 10 months.

If you go on immitracker you can look at other people in the same position as you and see when they are getting contact.