Nomination is already approved. Visa refused? Is that possible?

Kaaaaatttt

2 hours ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

Hi,

i recently just got my nomination approved.

immigration asked me to do health examination and submit police clearance, i was cleared on both. Now my question is, is there any way that my visa can get refused? If yes, what could possibly be the reason of visa refusal?

thanks

Any problems from your side (health, character, skills etc) can be a reason for a refusal. If police check and medical went fine then only grounds would be your eligibility. I think you should be fine, but you’ll just have to wait and see what they say!

4 hours ago, jbh said:

Any problems from your side (health, character, skills etc) can be a reason for a refusal. If police check and medical went fine then only grounds would be your eligibility. I think you should be fine, but you’ll just have to wait and see what they say!

Thank you. I applied for my nomination and visa in Feb 2018. The work experience has changed from no experience needed as long as you got australian qualification to three years from March 2018. So I'm just a bit worried about that. I have australian qualification but have no three years experience 🥺

• 5 months later...
On 07/09/2019 at 07:00, Kaaaaatttt said:

Hi,

i recently just got my nomination approved.

immigration asked me to do health examination and submit police clearance, i was cleared on both. Now my question is, is there any way that my visa can get refused? If yes, what could possibly be the reason of visa refusal?

thanks

Hi, 

Have you received visa approval after the nomination approval? Thanks