Driving Instructors on the Sunshine Coast.

Guest WelshRhi

Guest WelshRhi

Does anyone know of a good Driving Instructor on the Sunshine coast who teaches in an Automatic? He or She has to have nerves of steel due to the fact that I am getting behind the wheel. They must like a good challenge lol. Are there any good places to start to learn vehicle control on the coast? Preferably some barren land with no people or wildlife near. I also would like to know where the test route starts from and where you are required to drive. Any info would be great.

From Rhi.

Guest WelshRhi

Thanks Jo, it is not going to be easy but I really have to face my fears and get behind the wheel. I got thirty out of thirty for my written test but that is all well and good until I actually get out onto the road. I live just off the Nicklin highway so I will have to face that one day.

I should have learned years ago but you never know one day I might pass my test, with a lot of positive thinking.

Rhi x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest longland

Dont worry Queensland has been voted 'worst drivers in Australia' so you have come to the right place!!!! Just watch out for them reversing. Think all Australian cars automatically go into reverse when the engine starts.

Guest Jaynie

Hi Rhi,

I was 36yrs old before I learned how to drive and that was over here, I learned in a manual, however I think Auto is much easier. Have you asked about anywhere who they went with? I went with ABC but I think as long as you get on with your instructor you will be fine, I too passed my theory first time, but it's not quite the same as the real thing is it?

Good luck, can't give you any names, but just wanted you to know that you aren't alone.:cute:

Archived