ANMAC processing time 2019

molly mo

3 hours ago, molly mo said:

How long does it take for the modified skilled assessment(ANMAC)? I submitted mine on 29th July 2019. One of my friend got her result after 3 weeks, another got her result after 23 days. How about yours? How long does it take recently? 

It took me 5 weeks a year ago. 

19 hours ago, molly mo said:

How long does it take for the modified skilled assessment(ANMAC)? I submitted mine on 29th July 2019. One of my friend got her result after 3 weeks, another got her result after 23 days. How about yours? How long does it take recently? 

23days and 3wks are so quick.

ANMAC website mentioned 12-16wks😱😱.

I think the processing time might be up to the amount of applications they received and also if you have previous work experience need to be assessed.

A few of my friends they don't have work experience to be assessed and they got results back around one month.

Have you follow up the process when you log in your account?

On 23/08/2019 at 13:55, molly mo said:

Hello,

I had my ANMAC applied on 16th April, 2019 and the results came by 17th May, 2019. So, almost 1 month of processing time. Also, I have 4 years of work exp from overseas and the funny part is after receiving the letter from ANMAC, one of my employer in India received a letter of verification of my employment and it was dated 29th June, 2019, So they did the check after sending me the positive letter for migration.
On of my friend got a result after 2 months, so may be it depends on number of applications and if all your documents are up to dated or not.

• 2 weeks later...