Social Worker

Adele123

Hoping to come out to Australia as a Social Worker in approximately 30 months time (due to son's education etc.). When should I start the whole process and what would you recommend as the first step?  Due to my age I will not get any age related points - any tips to overcome this or increase my points?

Thanks

Adele

Start now.    It will take you time to get your application together, then it can take a year to get the visa, then you have some time to actually make the move. 

The first step is to have a consultation with a good migration agent (make sure they are MARA registered).   Most reputable agents will give you an initial consultation free of charge.

Edited by Marisawright

4 hours ago, Adele123 said:

Thanks Marisawright. 

Do you have any recommendations for good migration agents?  I'd rather use someone that is personally recommended. 

Adele

I am currently using Smith- Jones Migration. She’s been very knowledgable and professional throughout the whole process. She was recommended to me from a family friend who also used her services.