186Trt visa

Singh77

Hi Am new to this forum am on 457 visa since June 2016 I have been working as cook from last 3years my employer going to sponsor me for 186 TRT visa company had 1.8 million trun over but loss and profits statement says $116 k loss overall 

is there still chance for approval 186 TRT visa please let me know if some had same situation like me 

thank you 

23 hours ago, Singh77 said:

Hi Am new to this forum am on 457 visa since June 2016 I have been working as cook from last 3years my employer going to sponsor me for 186 TRT visa company had 1.8 million trun over but loss and profits statement says $116 k loss overall 

is there still chance for approval 186 TRT visa please let me know if some had same situation like me 

thank you 

It depends on many other factors, as it is not uncommon for companies to run at operating loses for tax purposes.

A loss on the Profit and Loss statement can be overcome, if it can be explained and other documents provided to support the financial viability of the company.