register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Ifty

482 Visa Nomination Approval-ICT Business Analyst

Hello Everyone, 

I have applied for 482 Nomination on May 10,2019, region Gold Coast,Queensland. My occupation is ICT Business Analyst. Iam staying in Bangladesh and my lawyer in Sydney submitting all the documents on behalf of me. Moreover I have the sponsorship from a digital mkt company based in Gold Coast. Its been 50 days crossed but no update as yet. My lawyer also do not have any updates and asking me to wait for another few weeks. Can anyone update me with the current timeline or status of 482 visa?!  Does it take more than 60 days to update approved or reject status?!

Thanks 

Have you provided Police clearances and done medicals?

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Hello Raul,

No. I believe Police clearance & medical is required at the time of visa submission?! Correct me if Iam wrong.

11 minutes ago, Ifty said:

Hello Raul,

No. I believe Police clearance & medical is required at the time of visa submission?! Correct me if Iam wrong.

Your post is confusing.

Are you saying that only the 482 nomination has been lodged? Have you not yet submitted the visa?

Raul T Senise

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Hello Raul,

You are correct. Nomination has been lodged only on May 10,2019.

Thanks

The current published processing time is 30 to 47 days.

Raul T Senise

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

On 02/07/2019 at 11:35, Ifty said:

Hello Everyone, 

I have applied for 482 Nomination on May 10,2019, region Gold Coast,Queensland. My occupation is ICT Business Analyst. Iam staying in Bangladesh and my lawyer in Sydney submitting all the documents on behalf of me. Moreover I have the sponsorship from a digital mkt company based in Gold Coast. Its been 50 days crossed but no update as yet. My lawyer also do not have any updates and asking me to wait for another few weeks. Can anyone update me with the current timeline or status of 482 visa?!  Does it take more than 60 days to update approved or reject status?!

Thanks 

Sorry for my previous post..

Hi im from bangladesh..my son applied 482 visa through migration agent on 1st of April..all relevant papers has submitted during lodgement ..medical also done after next day of lodgement..nomination has been done also..now lawyer telling  that he is on verification stage ..can anyone tell me how long it will take to get visa ? He applied for medium term software engineer..thanks in advance 

As you said that Nomination has been done,does that mean that you also lodged visa application?