Tourist visa 600 Query nervous

Tanwi

Good day everyone, 

So my partner and I are applying for a tourist visa for him to visit myself and our children in Australia. 

He works in home country and has parents and younger siblings that depend on him back home. 

As added measure I am providing my bank statements in invitation letter to provide for his stay. 

I'm just nervous about how much honesty should I write in the invitation letter. As we are seeking a multiple entry visa, as I am about to embark on a new career and as a migrant here with no family at all. I would need him to travel when needed to support myself and kids in a physical sense. 

He has to return home cause he has work and his family and can only visit us periodically. 

I'm just afraid if I write to much they might assume he won't return home and not grant visa. 

I am also planning after I am established in my new career to apply for a partner visa for him when his offshore. But by giving too much information like that jeprodice his application for tourist visa? 

OUR first application for tourist visa so I'm very nervous and don't want to screw this up. 

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you. 

Edited by Tanwi

Incentive to return home and adequate funds for the purpose of the proposed visit. (in his own right) are essential criteria. 

If you have children as a result of your relationship (wahtever that is)  it might pay you to consult a registered migration agent for advice about strategy.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wrussell said:

Incentive to return home and adequate funds for the purpose of the proposed visit. (in his own right) are essential criteria. 

If you have children as a result of your relationship (wahtever that is)  it might pay you to consult a registered migration agent for advice about strategy.

Thank you.

Quick question so me providing my bank statements etc as extra funds doesn't matter? Tenancy lease etc should I include or not? In my invitation letter. 

Sorry never written a invitation letter before so very unsure. 

His coming to stay with us and this is his first ever visit to Australia. Coming for our daughters second birthday/sight see  and then he has to go back home for work. 

Also my home countries currency is not as strong as the dollar and I'm afraid it might look weak when his bank statement figures are converted hence wanting to supply mine 🤔 

26 minutes ago, wrussell said:

In your invitation letter think I would write exactly what you said previously 

"He is coming to stay with us and this is his first ever visit to Australia. Coming for our daughters second birthday/sight seeing "

Obtain a letter from his employer to show he has employment to return to, and you off to a good start.

• Like 1