Landing

Hello I just hav a question .i had a conviction South Africa and I hav declared tht in my visa application and my visa is granted with tht. Question .but my question is do I need to declare this conviction again on my landing card .as I didnt mention it on my previous visit when I frst came here on tourist visa .but Dibp didn’t ask much abt tht when i declares it on visa application .if anyone can tell me do I need to declare in as it was already declared on visa application .its permanent visa 

33 minutes ago, Raju2356 said:

Hello I just hav a question .i had a conviction South Africa and I hav declared tht in my visa application and my visa is granted with tht. Question .but my question is do I need to declare this conviction again on my landing card .as I didnt mention it on my previous visit when I frst came here on tourist visa .but Dibp didn’t ask much abt tht when i declares it on visa application .if anyone can tell me do I need to declare in as it was already declared on visa application .its permanent visa 

Of course you do. Read the questions n the Landing card and if the questions asks if you have any convictions then you should answer it honestly every time.

21 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Of course you do. Read the questions n the Landing card and if the questions asks if you have any convictions then you should answer it honestly every time.

Thnks nemesis I will do it definitely as I hav already declared it.my question is can they arise any question abt it .its drink drive conviction .do I need to carry my police certificea wth me that I hav already submitted with application .thnks fr ur reply

25 minutes ago, Raju2356 said:

Thnks nemesis I will do it definitely as I hav already declared it.my question is can they arise any question abt it .its drink drive conviction .do I need to carry my police certificea wth me that I hav already submitted with application .thnks fr ur reply

Wouldn't do any harm I guess.

On 25/05/2019 at 09:14, Raju2356 said:

Why didn’t you mention it on your previous visit?

I was not sure abt it as I thought it was just a traffic offence .whtever I already landed in Australia and I did declare it they just pulled me aside for few minutes and asked abt the conviction and they asked me if I hav declared it in visa application and I said yes and they just let me go and he said me frm nxt time whenever I enters Australia I need to declare it .they didn’t give me any hassle