Good school on Brisbane..HELP NEEDED

carlymac

HI everyone

I am researching schools in Brisbane and was just wandering does anyone have any good links to the state and private schools, I want to find out where the best ones are and move near that area, I have a 6, 4 and 1 year old, so any info on kindi's will be good aswell...Any help will be greatly appreciated. :notworthy:

Guest gothicqueen

hi, we are hoping to go to brisbane next year, my OH aunts live their, both lots of cousins went to school in Springwood (always get myself mixed up with sprigfield and spring wood, but think it is defo wood!)and they have said how good it is, but they are all in their 20's and 30's now so thing could be different now!

Guest Clare1969

Hi Carly

Couple of websites for you are www.rivermount.net.au and ww.ormeauss.qld.edu.au.

My son is attending Ormeau State School at the moment and will be going to Rivermount next January both schools are good. Rivermount is a private school but goes from Prep to High School. We are based in Ormeau which is North Gold Coast about 40 mins outside Brisbane.

If you need any further info let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wendyjoy

Hi, just noticed your enquiry. I have 3 children attending Rivermount College. It is a sensation. My youngest started last year, in the first year of prep, I have a daughter in grade 4 and son in grade 10. Every attention is given to the children, and an exceptional standard of teaching and learning. Whilst it may seem expensive, this is there future, and well worth the money. Consider it an investment. Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy

I have looked at rivermount and it looks fantastic. How far away do you live? It is a school that I have considered but not sure on the surrounding areas as I like North lakes a the moment. Do many people travel far to go school?

Thanks for the reply. X x x X

Archived