skills assessment TRA outcome time

Guday all!

i am currently awaiting me skills assessment return from Trades Recognition Australia as a Glazier ANZSCO - 3331-11.This was was lodged mid march,return email said it will be  90 day turn around or possibly more.Just wondering if anyone has had theirs back sooner or later?Any info will be much 🙂

1 hour ago, dwonderer said:

ah ok hope it comes back soon then!

i was not aware their was a interview also?is that just for certain trades or is that mandatory for everybody with  the TRA requirements?

Probably only certain trades and others require more.

Have you checked on the vetassess website?

Hello

My husband skill assessment comes positive last year.last year in nov he applied.because we are waiting for points uodate point .now CO req some documents. Any one have idea how much time they will take.

On 21/05/2019 at 15:18, Deepak said:

My TRA submission was acknowledged on 28th Feb.. almost going to be 90 days.. no any response from TRA yet. 

My husband got TRA point after six month. Even in this time they ask documents and extra info and even they give us only 3.8 year exp as we claim 5 year exp.

On 23/05/2019 at 00:28, Siya said:

My husband got TRA point after six month. Even in this time they ask documents and extra info and even they give us only 3.8 year exp as we claim 5 year exp.

Do you mean, your husbands skill assessment result was received in 6 months? 😳... They clearly mentioned they take maximum 90 days. 

2 hours ago, Deepak said:

Do you mean, your husbands skill assessment result was received in 6 months? 😳... They clearly mentioned they take maximum 90 days. 

It is not skill assessment ....its about TRA point..that we claim after positive skill assessment....finally we got answer ..

Its ur work exp points..when u will apply visa 190,489 where u have to mention ur work exp...i am talking about that points. Hopefully now you understand...i don't know abt difference but our MA said now time its important..

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2019 at 18:36, Deepak said:

How long your skill assessment outcome took? Mine is 90 days over ... 😞

Thank you. 

My husband skill assessment take almost 3 month. It will come soon.IF ur stage one is clear then very soon u will get interview info.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dwonderer said:

skills assessment has came back,but disappointing.They only recognised my skills from 2008,but I have been a glazier since 2003??How does this work and how is this being awarded,now I am 5 points shy of 65?

Does it not go off the last 10yrs? So that would be from 2008 onwards.

11 hours ago, dwonderer said:

But I have 15 years experience and their only giving me 10.witch means I lose 5 crucial points

You can only claim points for the last 10 years though, I have been a fabricator for 20 years but its only the last 10 years that count.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2019 at 01:09, Enam said:

My TRA for Metal Fabricator was submitted on 6th of March and acknowledged on 15th of March. So far  no communication happened!

Hi @Lavers, Today I received TRA positive outcome on my Stage-1 🙂 

Looking for Stage-2 (Technical Interview) by the end of July, and looking for partner/study tips. 

• Congratulations 1