Is the form 80 the last form? In Hell

My partner and I applied for him (he's British) to come and be with me on a 309 visa.  We applied and paid on the 28th of February 2018.

So we are still within the processing time and I get that.  However, being apart has caused a huge strain on our relationship.  We had to fill in this form 80 form and as my partner has spent the past 10 years traveling it was so difficult to fill in the form and was really really very stressful as he has been to so many countries.

Someone told me the form 80 is usually one of the last things that they ask for.

Has anyone found this to be the case.  So they submit the form 80 and then their visa was approved?

Do you think someones extensive travel could count against them?

Its all very challenging.  I just want it to be over before our relationship challenged to the point of no return.  I can't leave as my dad is unwell and I did get a letter from my local MP asking if there was a way the visa could be expedited.

But long story short, form 80 a good sign?  If so how long?

Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, Alice123456 said:

My partner and I applied for him (he's British) to come and be with me on a 309 visa.  We applied and paid on the 28th of February 2018.

So we are still within the processing time and I get that.  However, being apart has caused a huge strain on our relationship.  We had to fill in this form 80 form and as my partner has spent the past 10 years traveling it was so difficult to fill in the form and was really really very stressful as he has been to so many countries.

Someone told me the form 80 is usually one of the last things that they ask for.

Has anyone found this to be the case.  So they submit the form 80 and then their visa was approved?

Do you think someones extensive travel could count against them?

Its all very challenging.  I just want it to be over before our relationship challenged to the point of no return.  I can't leave as my dad is unwell and I did get a letter from my local MP asking if there was a way the visa could be expedited.

But long story short, form 80 a good sign?  If so how long?

Thanks in advance

It was the last form we were asked for before issue of a 143 (parents) visa. We had to get a Belgian police check as well as a UK one - you need one for every country you have lived in during the ten years preceding the request for police clearance. We actually found the Belgian clearance simpler and cheaper to obtain even though it had to be translated from French by an immi approved translator. Just find out what you will need to provide (ID, photographs etc) ahead of time so you’ll be able to do it quickly when the time comes. Good luck.

This is my experience with form 80.

I filled one when applying for my partner visa. I also travelled quite a lot for my work, but I did my best to note down all the trips I made. However, the dates I just guessed approx time and duration, as digging those details were (as you already know) challenging. At the end of the day, nothing else was requested further.

I think just like others mentioned above, it could be for requesting some police checks for countries you may have been for certain number of days.