PLEASE HELP! Meds booked Fri and I'm stuck!

Guest Andy & Rach

Guest Andy & Rach

Hello,

Please can somebody help me-we finally seem to have a case officer and I have booked my medical examination for this Friday. I am doing an online application and have been instructed to take along forms 26EH and 160EH which are supposed to be made available for me online but when I click on the links they are not appearing.

How do I access these without the links as they are supposed to be forms which will already have my specific details on them?

Please help I need an answer before Friday and I don't want to hold things up!!

All help and suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Thank you xx

Guest the terry's

We are using an agent who sent us our med forms etc through the post to us, so sorry can't help with the link. Have you tried contacting the med centre your going to to see if they could print it off for you, are you using the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead? or failing that go to library and try it there, it might just be a cliche with your computer, or failing that try again tomorrow after all it is Monday!

Helenx

Guest Mark and Ginny

Hi Guys

Think you go to DIAC website to continue your application and download health forms and then enter your TRN no etc and they should come up for you to print off. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ginny

Guest itskaren
Hello,

Please can somebody help me-we finally seem to have a case officer and I have booked my medical examination for this Friday. I am doing an online application and have been instructed to take along forms 26EH and 160EH which are supposed to be made available for me online but when I click on the links they are not appearing.

How do I access these without the links as they are supposed to be forms which will already have my specific details on them?

Please help I need an answer before Friday and I don't want to hold things up!!

All help and suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Thank you xx

Hi easy just download them from the immigration website. Letme know if yo have any trouble and i will do it for oyu and send it over. Just PM me. Karen

Archived