143 vs 173 wait time

Aldar

Hi Aldar, the list is in July 2015. I think it would be best to apply the onshore visa if possible, as in this case the parents receive a bridging visa and can continue in Australia until the issuance of Parent Visa. 

12 hours ago, Aldar said:

That's the problem They have 3 years 600 visa now with 'No further stay' condition which wouldn't allow any bridging visa. Not sure how to solve this problem

Easy, they go home, lodge off shore and wait. They can visit every now and again. That's what they're supposed to do, rather than rocking up as tourists, lying to immigration about their intentions and hanging out on a bridging visa for aeons.

12 hours ago, Aldar said:

That's the problem They have 3 years 600 visa now with 'No further stay' condition which wouldn't allow any bridging visa. Not sure how to solve this problem

I don’t think you can solve the problem. It sounds like they have exhausted their ‘touist’ Visas and will have to sit it out like the rest of the over 50k parents sitting in the queue waiting.  You’ve mentioned your neice and time running out and that’s very likely, your parents will be looking at about 8 years waiting time, maybe longer. You’ve also mentioned you’re speaking to an agent, this is the best thing you can do.  I can’t see any way around the waiting but I’m not a professional, an agent is. Many people just cannot live in Australia and your neice may be one of them, it’s just the way it is.  By the time your parents get the visa she will be in her mid 20’s so would be independent of them, quite possibly with a family of her own. They can then decide whether to move to Oz themselves or not. 

1 hour ago, Quoll said:

Easy, they go home, lodge off shore and wait. They can visit every now and again. That's what they're supposed to do, rather than rocking up as tourists, lying to immigration about their intentions and hanging out on a bridging visa for aeons.

That's actually the plan. Alternatively, we are looking into new parents visa that's coming in 2 weeks.

No problems to wait 7-8 years as long as I can get my parents and niece here.

1 hour ago, Tulip1 said:

You’ve also mentioned you’re speaking to an agent, this is the best thing you can do

Yeah, already got consultation last week. There will be more and hopefully the plan will work out. 

Thanks for your advice.