Natural justice

NMS

I applied as a childcare group leader on 17/10/17. Then applied for RCB on January and approved after 2 weeks. Then nomination approved same week that RCB approved. Same day MA got a email with S47 natural justice . This is because me and my husband living in a two reside. So we need to provide some docs saying we are in a good relationship. MA emailed all the docs to pse.nsw email and my status still as received. Is any one got same experience or similar ?  I saw lots of  people who applied after 0ct 2017 got their PR already. Just the bit worried.

5 hours ago, NMS said:

I applied as a childcare group leader on 17/10/17. Then applied for RCB on January and approved after 2 weeks. Then nomination approved same week that RCB approved. Same day MA got a email with S47 natural justice . This is because me and my husband living in a two reside. So we need to provide some docs saying we are in a good relationship. MA emailed all the docs to pse.nsw email and my status still as received. Is any one got same experience or similar ?  I saw lots of  people who applied after 0ct 2017 got their PR already. Just the bit worried.

what do you mean, "This is because me and my husband living in a two reside." If you mean you are living apart then of course they want evidence that you are in a good relationship. They will then need time to assess the information provided and decide whether they believe the relationship is genuine. Their mindset is that if you are living apart, its not genuine You have to provide info to show that they are wrong 

10 hours ago, Nemesis said:

what do you mean, "This is because me and my husband living in a two reside." If you mean you are living apart then of course they want evidence that you are in a good relationship. They will then need time to assess the information provided and decide whether they believe the relationship is genuine. Their mindset is that if you are living apart, its not genuine You have to provide info to show that they are wrong 

thank you for your reply